Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Day I Was Waiting For!

As mentioned in previous posts, the dream of my heart was to dress my girls in matching outfits. I am pleased to announce that my dream has come true. I must say that it was everything I hoped it would be. It seems these days that Audrey rarely makes it out of her car seat, so you do not get to see the cuteness that is matching outfits, but I assure you it is very adorable. At the moment there are only two sets of matching outfits, that is soon to be changed much to Bryan's dismay. Now that I have started there is no stopping me. We will soon be moving on to church dresses and swim wear I am sure. So until then here are the pictures of the two matching outfits we currently have.
The pink and green stripes do coordinate beautifully I must say.
Check out those cute skirts! My girls definitely know how to work it.
And here's pictures of Audrey getting ready for church on Sunday. She is such a good poser. This is an easy age to take pictures. They can't move or protest. Now catching the two year old is a different story.

And for those family members who never get to see Audrey and for Grandparents who saw her a month ago but need to see how much she has grown, I did a little video. It is amazing to me that as a mother, how you can just stare at your baby. I find myself just watching and talking to her for long periods of time. The sad thing is when I am doing baby talk, Julia comes and mimics me and I realize how silly I really do sound. Oh well, I'm going to just keep on doing it.
I must admit, the video isn't too exciting, but I could stare at my little Audrey all day long. She is getting so chubby and cute I just can't stand it.

11 comments:

Whitney said...

Annie, I love the matching outfits. My mom would be proud of you. Barb was always one who wanted everyone to match. Your girls are adorable, I can't believe how big Audrey is getting, she is so cute and I love all that hair. I take Claire to the doctor this week for her 4 month check up and I am excited to see how big she is. They grow up way to fast. I will call you soon. Take Care!

kiki comin said...

isn't it fun to put them in matching clothes...i'm so with you on that!:)

J said...

What cute girls!! I'm glad that your dreams of matching outfits are coming true. That happens at my house too (I never have fully understood it, but it's cute).

I loved the video of Audrey. I couldn't help but smile the whole time it played.

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Too cute in the matching outfits!! You know that Bryan secretly loves it and is so proud of his darling girls, who wouldn't be with those two. I also loved Audrey's chubby little arms waving in the video.

Sarah Walton said...

You know I love matching outfits! Especially on two cute little girls!

Unknown said...

I have yet to enjoy matching outfits for my children. I will have to live the excitement through you!

lisa h. said...

cute! mmm, i hadn't thought about that? i'll have to invest in some matching clothes for evan and baby #3. too bad i never see you now, i haven't been to aerobics for like 2 months.

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

I love the matching outfits! Audrey is so cute with all that hair!

Dehner Family said...

Cute outfits! I have dressed my kids in matching swimsuits, but for some reason it isn't as cute with a boy and girl :) Myles humors me well.

The Atwood's said...

Such cute girls! I like their little matching outfits.

David and Kristi Gailey said...

So so cute. Don't go too crazy, once you see how cute they look you'll want them to match all the time . It is kind of addicting.