Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memory Lane Tag (You're It!)

Memory Lane.... the tag that gets everyone involved

Got this from a few friends and I thought I would play the game.

Here's how you play
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. it doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory of you. it's actually pretty funny to the responses. if you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

14 comments:

John-David and Kathryn said...

Annie
That was so funny about the lamp post. I totally forgot about that. I remember when we set up my cousin Sarah with your brother. It was a match made in heaven. i also remember us going out to eat at some mexican place another time. Wow, that seems so long ago now.

Ryan & Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan & Amanda said...

I remember going to your bridal shower with Whitney Hendrix. They played the game where they ask you questions they have already asked Bryan and you answer what you think his answer is. Anyway, I just remember them asking you what his favorite body part or something and you were embarrassed to answer that it was your butt because I was there, I also remember how I thought you looked soo beautiful when you guys got married and I think from then I have always looked up to you and asked you for advice on many different things. I am so glad Bryan married you!!

Unknown said...

Well Annie, one of my first memories of you is coming to my apt for a RS visit and telling me to warm up the cinnamon Panera bun thingies and how yummy they are. You were right.

Ryan & Amanda said...

I don't know how I forgot about the crazy wedding do. I am soo glad you were there to fix that one!! I also remembered how fun it was because you were there in the temple with me and my mom after Ryan and I got married to help me get ready.

Dehner Family said...

You won't remember this, but when I first talked to you at church many a years ago, I ran straight over to Mike and said "you're going to love the new girl." You see, he's a huge Drew Barrymore fan and we think you look like her (even sound like her a little!!)

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

J.R. will randomly mention he feels like "lil smokies" and we both have to laugh--who would have thought they would have been such a hit?! That's one of our first memories of getting together with you and Bryan. Here's to many more creative side dishes that our husbands love, or at least love to talk about . . . ! We miss you guys!

David and Kristi Gailey said...

Well, I have many fun and funny memories with you. I have to say one of my favorite is when we got lost on the way home from the Zoo. It was like the blind leading the blind. I had a lot of fun though! I sure love looking at your blog and seeing your cute girls. Even though I can see you in person too. Not for long..... I am so sad and am going to miss you guys. I sure hope Zachy and Julia always remember what great friends they were and that they are going to get married some day.

Nicole said...

What a fun idea!! Okay, so I remember the day I first moved into the apartment and met you...I was so nervous because I only knew you were Adam's sister, and that's pretty much it! But you were an awesome, awesome roommate and I'm so glad I was able to get to know you! You helped my first BYU experience be a fantastic one! Thanks for keeping in touch through the blog!

Annie said...

Jessica,
I remember when I first met you and Jansen was like ten months and walking all over the place. I couldn't believe he was Julia's age. Always such an advanced kid. And I remember meeting you and just knowing that we needed to be friends.

Annie said...

Amber,
You won't remember this, but we went to the labor day picnic and I totally got you mixed up with Kristi Gailey. We were cleaning a house the week before and Kristi was there and I asked you at labor day if you recovered from the cleaning. You looked at me like I was crazy and I tried to smooth it over. I don't think I ever told you that I got you mixed up with someone else. Yeah not my best moment.

Annie said...

Meg,
I remember when you were like twenty months pregnant and you finally told everyone and still weren't showing. Oh I guess that happened twice you freak! So lucky to be so petite and hide your pregnancies so well.

Annie said...

Kristi
I love the zoo story. We are both so awesome at directions. I also remember being your visiting teacher and you being pregnant with Zach and finally having Zach. I was always so impressed at what a natural and good mother you were. You were such a good example to me. I was pregnant at the time and wanted to be a mother just like you.

Jody said...

Annie,

Remember the car with Hugger in it? It's probably the fastest you have ever exited a car in your life!! Just teasing.. I have lots of fond memories with your... Your wonderful! Can't wait to see you..Miss you.. Kiss and hug the girls!