I can't believe two months have already gone by. I think the second child goes by WAY faster than the first. It is all a big blur of sleepless, crazy, joyful and wonderful moments that slip by too fast and yet you keep hoping to move forward. Audrey has been such a delight and I am enjoying her so much. She is much more awake and alert during the day and always has a smile for me and when in the right mood and occasional laugh. It is amazing to me how you can love a little body so much. I think that her face is chapped from me kissing it so much, and her smell is just the best. She is growing as she should and is a whopping 12 pounds. We are now in the 75th percentile all around so she is doing great. She's sleeping much better, which is nice. She's doing seven hour stretches which is GREAT. Julia absolutely adores her and is very careful around her. Of course sometimes she loves her too much, but that's the way it goes. My girls are my delight.
How could this face not make you smile!?
Julia has been begging me to add a video of her. She is singing "I Know You" from Sleeping Beauty. I think the choreography with the sunglasses is a nice touch. I am angry because my memory cut me off, but I am posting it anyways mostly for the joy it brings my two year old to watch herself on video.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




12 comments:
so cute! and i love audrey's name. i'm glad it's going well, it is amazing how much you can love such a little person.
Um, do you realize that video of Julia is the cutest thing ever? Seriously, I LOVED that.
Your girls are adorable! I love Julia's Sleeping Beauty song!
Alyssa sat with her eyes GLUED to the computer screen--she loved the "Julia singing" video! The sunglasses are a nice touch--too funny!
Camille and I laughed so hard that we cried...seriously! Watching Julia was freaking hilarious. The sun glasses seemed to come out of no where.
Ummmmmm Is Julia singing to Zach.... I thought so! She is so freaking cute I can't stand it. Audrey is beautiful, I can't believe she is two months. I love her hair. I love her cute purple outfit too.
How cute are your girls - seriously! I love the video of Julia - I'm impressed she got so many words right.
I love it! They are both so adorable. Thanks for the potty training tips. I need all the help I can get! :)
That video of Julia is sooo cute! Hannah had to watch it over and over and then she asked if she could live at your house! She misses Julia so much! I think she is having a hard time adjusting. We miss you!
I love it! Julia is such an animated cutie. That video cracked me up. And your little Audrey is getting big so fast. She so precious I wish we could meet her :)
Julia you are PRINCESS!!! Dylan laughed and laughed he thought the sunglasses part was really funny! Hankie wants to watch it again and again. We can't wait for you to get here!! We love and miss you.. Your girls are the most adorable!!
Hankie wants you to come over and sing with him. Brooke wants to play dress up, she thinks that your glasses are really cool!!
Post a Comment