We are just two days away and night float is behind us. Of Bryan's entire residency this has been my least favorite. I don't mind him being at work all day as long as he is home at night. Spending all the nights on my own is getting old and I am very happy to say that he only has two more shifts. With all the nasty freezing weather and Bryan being gone there has been so little to report. We haven't been doing much. But I do have some cute pictures...This girl has become the steam roller. She makes me laugh because she'll roll and roll and roll and get stuck on the wall or in a piece of furniture and gets super chapped. I think her little rage is amusing. I am finding that if she really wants something though, she finds her way to it. Baby proofing everything is very near in my future.
This is Bryan pretty much 99% of the time with night float. Julia has resorted to using him as a pony castle. I think that she is taking what she can get in order to have a little daddy time.
Oh her smiles just make my day. She is so thrilled whenever anyone looks at her.
The two cutest girls I know. Now I just have to take some deep breaths and prepare myself for the hectic December ahead. Do any of you find that once December hits the stress level goes up and up and up and up? It's killing me! I just feel like I can't keep up with anything and I just keep adding more and more to my calendar. I love the holiday season, but I can see now why my mom was always so stressed when it hit. Here's to hoping I can get all of the things done that I need to (and have time to blog about it all too).
Covey Seely
6 years ago




7 comments:
Bryan does make a good pony castle.
I love your pics!! So adorable!!
Night float is so crappy....for them and us. Glad you are almost done :) Cabin fever has already set in for us so call me on your next free day, we'll make it a play date.
I love the BryanPonyCastle picture. Yuck yuck to this night float stuff you have experienced!
I love Bryan the pony castle-just another function of a dad. The pictures of the girls are so cute, I can't wait to see you guys again so Alli and Audrey can play together. She is looking so grown-up. I am so glad to hear that someone else is feeling a little stress with trying to get things done! I am so glad Bryan will be home at nights, it would be really difficult to have Ryan gone every night, you are stronger than me!
So glad night float is almost over for you guys!! I am horrible getting to bed when J.R. is not around, I stay up WAY too late. Anyways, I love your girls in their matching shirts and still always in awe of Audrey's locks that fit in cute bows--lucky girl.
Cute girls. THat does not make me excited for residency at all!!!! THank you once again for taking John-David in while I was in the hospital. That was unreal to have two Christmases in a row in the hospital. Crazy. I hope you survive the season.
Post a Comment