We have been back visiting family and having a great time. Bryan is stuck back in the frigid Ohio and so I thought I would try and post some pictures so he could see what we are up to.
We first celebrated Hankie's third birthday. Julia has been having the time of her life with all of her cousins.
We then made a journey to McDonalds. I must say that here in this small Wyoming town is the fanciest McDonalds I have ever seen with the greatest play land. Audrey and Jenna unfortunately had to sit from the sidelines eating their mum mum wafers. I can't imagine the trouble these two will come up with in a couple of years.We first celebrated Hankie's third birthday. Julia has been having the time of her life with all of her cousins.
What a dirty face! I swear she is almost always some shade of orange.
We leave the trouble to these two. Little Hankie is the most mellow little guy I have ever met. I hope some of that can wear off on my wild child. They are so cute and have had so much fun together. We have had a great visit with family.





6 comments:
That's great that you are having fun and all but please come back soon okay? Jansen needs some lovin from Julia. You know, like a hug.
SOOOOOOOOOOOO fun having you here!!! WE love it!! Bryan they aren't coming home for awhile>. IF you want to see them book a flight!! Just kidding!!
Glad to hear that you are having a good time with your family! Cute pictures. I hope that you survived the plane ride and will have a smooth return home. Enjoy the rest of your trip!
This is just not fair. We are pitching fits.
So fun to play with cousins!! Enjoy your family visit.
It was so fun to hang out with you, Annie! That fish chowder was darn good!! Watching TV with you and Julie is way better than just TV and I LOVE just TV!!!
Post a Comment