We have had a virus on our computer for the past couple of days and I haven't been able to get my pictures uploaded and I have been unable to even log into my blog. So after five hours of uploading and uninstalling virus programs, finally finding one that works and then having it freeze on me to where I thought the computer was broken, I am finally back in business. We just got home from a trip visiting family in Wyoming and Utah. I have much to share and so I'm going to break it down a bit as not to overwhelm myself. We are still slowly trying to recover from the time change. We have had kind of a difficult time this go around. But the trip was a wonderful time. We always love visiting family and are so lucky to have such wonderful family to visit. The girls did great on the plane, though it has left us in a state of exhaustion that I am waiting to finally ease.
We were able to go swimming at the local pool with Jody, Jenna and Hankie. Julia and Hankie had the best time in the kiddie pool floating on giant fish.Cute little Audrey and Jenna also loved the pool. Jenna was splashing non-stop. Here they are examining their mouths to see if the pool water tastes just right.
Audrey just needs to check out Jenna's mouth as well...
After careful inspection, they are now ready to swim. Is anyone else alarmed that Audrey's head appears to be twice the size of Jenna's? Audrey is actually one month younger than Jenna.Here is Audrey getting ready to go to the pool. Can you tell that she's excited? I think she's mostly excited that I was able to get all of her hair into a ponytail. That would make anyone excited.
It wouldn't be a trip to Wyoming without a little sledding, snowmen and some of my mom's famous hot chocolate. Here is Dylan getting ready to take a tube run.Here's the crew posing with the snowman. They gave him a name, but I can't remember what it was. But he sure does have one awesome hat.
My adorable niece Brookie. I think this is the cutest picture.
The girls after a trip down the hill.
Stay tuned for Julia's dance recital and a visit with Grandma...I know you can hardly wait but after five hours of spyware detoxing I can't stare at this screen any longer.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great trip!
Audrey and Jenna looked so cute. We really thought the picture of Audrey inspecting Jenna's mouth was especially good. However, we did notice that no pictures of you in a swimming suit made it on the blog...
I love that Audrey has a full on ponytail. Its all about the product right?
I love Audrey's swimming suit! And the ponytail! She has way more hair than Ashley. Lucky girl.
I'm glad you had a fun time, and you survived the plane ride! Looks like the kids had a blast, they are so dang cute! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment