I was able to go down and visit Bryan's mom and siblings, Amanda and Phillip, while I was visiting. Patricia made a wonderful dinner full of all of Julia's favorite foods and even a dessert of ice cream with all the pink sprinkles Julia could handle. I think Julia ended up eating more sprinkles than ice cream. She spoiled them with toys and clothes and we had such a great visit. Grandma certainly knows her way to a little three year old's heart. We were also able to see little Alli and how big she has gotten. She is already walking and is all over the place. I can't believe how much she has changed since the last time I saw her.
You can see that it is nearly an impossible task to get three kids to look at the camera at the same time. Julia is always staring at something else in the distance and I think Audrey wants to eat Alli's shirt.
My spoiled girls. Or as Julia would say, "I am spoiled lucky!" (I think it's a combination of "spoiled rotton" and "I'm so lucky.")
I like how Audrey's arm is around Alli like she is legitimately trying to pose.
Audrey is really learning to ham it up for the camera. Every time I pull the camera out she gets this huge grin on her face. I think she knows I cannot resist and a picture must be taken.
Julia was able to do a little dance recital while we were in town with her cousin Brooke. Because Brooke is older Julia joined the older class. She was REALLY nervous to be left and was even more nervous to do the little dress rehersal performance in which tears were shed in abundance. But after a big pep talk and an even bigger nap she performed at the half time of the girls' basketball game and did fantastic. I was so proud of her, I think I even teared up a little watching her attempt to do all the dance moves. I especially loved her toe touch. I laugh now even thinking about it. She really did such a good job and I am so glad she was brave enough to do it. She even was able to keep up pretty well with the kindergarten age kids.
Striking a pose with Nana. The tshirts were HUGE and so I tied one end with a hair tie. Julia kept telling Brooke that she had a bun in her shirt. Great job Julia!
Covey Seely
6 years ago




8 comments:
Wow! Her first of thousands of performances I'm sure. She is totally spoiled lucky.
I love it! They are both so adorable. I love Julia's phrase I am spoiled lucky. She is too funny. It was so fun to see you guys, thanks for coming down! Hopefully we will be able to come out sometime soon and hopefully next time you guys are out we can see you even more. I love the Audrey pose with her arm around Alli, she looks so grown up. Anyway, I loved all the pictures and it was great to see you guys! Love ya!
your kiddos are so darling Annie! I LOVE when you post. I'm glad you got to visit family...always so fun. I get homesick lots and we only live an hour away! so yeah for you guys!!
I totally wear my shirt in a bun at times. It is the cool thing to do.
WE had a BLAST while you were here!! So sad that you had to go home... Julia did a FABULOUS job dancing.. She's got great dancing skills.. She would have been bored with the little girl dance.. She's above and beyond that... Audrey's outfit in those pictures is adorable.. We miss you.. Tell Bryan to come with you next time.. Kiss those adorable girls... And who doesn't need to be SPOILED LUCKY????
Love the bun in her shirt--too funny!
how fun! i love the last picture with julia and her grandma..so sweet.
I LOVE that Julia never looks at the camera. Both your girls are so cute. It looks like they definitely were spoiled lucky! :)
Post a Comment