It's been an eventful week at our house. Princess Julia has been helping with dinner. Here she is lowering herself to a servant's task by cutting the olives. She claims the olives add a shiny gloss to her hair. After the difficult work of slicing olives she demanded a foot massage and to be served the royal tacos without soiling her precious hands. Working with royalty can be such a hassle. At least they are willing to slice the olives (with a butter knife of course. What kind of parents do you think we are?) Audrey has been fine tuning her latest talent.
She certainly is pleased with her fine piano melodies or pounding. We like to call it artistic expression of a ten month old.The biggest excitement of the week was Julia's ballet recital. She looked so beautiful in her leotard and danced like a true princess. We were so proud of her.
Here she is doing the "butterfly" stretch.
Her teacher Miss Sherri does the best job and Julia absolutely loves her and her ballet class. Thank you Sherri! Julia did such a great job that we went home and had Princess Pasta and cookies for dessert. Here is her little class. You cannot even imagine how cute they were out there dancing.
Now I know you're all excited for this! Here she is doing her dance moves. I absolutely LOVE watching kids at this age group dance. They totally do their own thing.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




11 comments:
I am so glad you put the video up, I was wishing we could see her dance moves because they are soo cute that young! I also loved cutting the olives when I was little, because as you are cutting you can taste them and no one can see you. Next time we see you guys Audrey and Julia will both have to play their wonderful piano songs for us. I love all the pictures!
To cute Princess Julia! You looked great dancing.. Hey maybe you should come back to visit us and make us a royal dinner.. Brooke and Hankie would love that. Audrey you're also so adorable.. It will be no time and Julia will be dancing to the music you play. I hope that princess Chariming made it to your dance recital. HAHA...
Julia has GREAT dance moves--too cute! We loved watching this--and that includes Alyssa. So fun that Sherri does this for the little girls.
Ahhhh the princess...she even has princess snot you know!
ok, so i swear i know julia's dance teacher. is she from utah? we were in this random singing and dancing group together (but she was in the class just older than me) i was trying to remember her name and i thought it was sheri or something and then i saw in your writing that you called her sherry! is it her do you think? do you know where she's from? what a small world!
Annie:
I found your blog off of Eric and Aimei's blog. I'm going to be one of your new followers. Your girls are so cute. I'm due in 3 weeks with a girl. Finally! It made me excited to see your little girl in dance. I can't wait for that. Hope all is well. You're welcome to check out our blog too.
CADDIE
So cute...I love the hip action followed by the "I've gotta pee" dance.
So so cute! We can't wait to see you guys!
How cute. Where do you guys take dance at. Jocelyn wants to take dance so bad.
I love the dance class. So cute. I can't believe how much Audrey is starting to look like Julia! We should get Audrey and Emerson together to pound on the piano together. They'd make beautiful music. :) It was fun hanging out with you guys the other night.
LOL. I've been sitting here reading your blog, and its just made my day. I LOVED your 'Do you Ever' post. Its nice to hear someone say Out Loud what you sometimes are only willing to 'think.' And I Loved Julia's dance video. How cute it that?! So, thanks for sharing, and thanks for making me laugh!
Post a Comment