Sunday, February 8, 2009

Scoodoot

This week has been awesomely uneventful.
Audrey is eating Cheerios and bananas. I feel like I comment about her hair frequently but seriously...
This makes Audrey happier than anything else in the world. She just stands at the table and plays with Julia's ponies. Julia is actually a pretty decent sharer at this point. Audrey's face is a face of pure joy. Not only is she standing (#1 favorite thing to do) but she is playing with her very favorite person (Julia).
Luckily, with Bryan working all night and every night, there are some friends that husbands are on call as well. I've been able to have dinner with some of them this week to pass the time. Here is Julia with her friend B playing princesses. So much fun being a girl.

It's starting to warm up here and I hear it's supposed to be almost sixty degrees on Tuesday so hopefully we can get out of this house and do something.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

That picture of Audrey and Julia playing together is so cute and I love Audrey's wild hair. Maybe when you come we could do a hair transplant? Just Kidding :)

Phillips Family said...

I wish I had hair like Audrey...well, just hair, I wish I had hair. We hope we get to see you when you come out.

Sara said...

Love the first pic of Audrey's hair! She is such a doll! And I love the princess dress-ups! I used to dress up every day as a kid! What the life huh:)

Jody said...

Counting down the days..... Love those cute smiles.. Can't wait to kiss your faces off.. And play dress up..

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Wish we could come over and play dress-ups with the hubbies gone too! Julia is a great sharer of those prized ponies--she did many times with Alyssa as well. Your girls are going to be such sweet sisters!

David and Kristi Gailey said...

Your girls are so cute! Yea for warm weather!!!!!

Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

Have you ever considered dreadlocks for Audrey? That would be cool. Just a thought.

R said...

Audrey is getting cuter and cuter. Love that smile. And love the pic of B and Julia.
We should have done something this week too!

Kim and Ken Carlile said...

Wow. Her hair is great! That is so adorable. Sometimes I'm tempted to try and put Abe's hair into a ponytail or clips or something, I think Ken wouldn't like it so much though.

Scott and Melanie said...

They are so cute! I am amazed all the time how big Hannah is getting and it looks like Julia is doing the same thing! Hannah still loves dressing up in princess clothes and she loves lip gloss (I fell into that mistake at Christmas!). I'm glad you had a good Valentines!