I just got these pictures from Kara and couldn't love them more. Thank you Kara for capturing my sweet little girls so perfectly. 











Covey Seely
6 years ago
I just got these pictures from Kara and couldn't love them more. Thank you Kara for capturing my sweet little girls so perfectly. 











Posted by
Annie
at
1:34 PM
16 comments:
So so gorgeous! I absolutely love these pictures. Great job, Kara!
I love the third one down. Such a stunning little gal!
She does amazing work!! But your girls are beautiful so it makes her job probably really easy!! Can't wait to hug them soon!! Love ya
i want a pic of my baby in a tea cup, how cute is that thing?!
Wow! Those are amazing pictures. I REALLY need to get pictures of my kids. One more thing to add to my ever-growing "to-do" list.
Really, though, what beautiful girls in such a perfect setting.
OH My!!! Those are so perfect. I love them. What a fun photo shoot.
oh my GOODNESS. I'm getting all kinds of inspired. Where is a waterfall like that in Evanston? hmmmm.....I love the most the last one. It's like Lord of the Rings magical. and the teacup one with the toes.
I caught a sneak peak on Kara's photo blog as well--absolutely wonderful!! Wish I had Julia's locks. Your girls are darling as always.
Those are adorable. Hocking Hills right?
You have some cute little girls. I wish that Kara lived nearby. I have loved the things that she has done for you guys.
how fun are these???? your cute girls make kara's job really easy! i love the ones of audrey "floating" down the river in the teacup!!
So beautiful Annie! I love the pics! I can't believe how big those girls are getting!
Those are so adorable! I actually saw them on Kara's blog yesterday and kept thinking how cute they were all day. I love the one of Audrey in the little tea cup and Julia is gorgeous.
wow!! These pics are awesome andyour girls are gorgeous!
What gorgeous pictures of your girls!! SO CUTE!! Kara is so talented...and it helps to have adorable little girls!
Yea I am so proud I taught her that move!! :) Actually she probably already knew it before dance but I had to pretend. They both look so cute - good job Kara!
Post a Comment