Monday, January 4, 2010

Floss Your Teeth

I always let Julia get herself dressed after church. I absolutely love the outfits that she comes up with. This was one of my most recent favorites...
At least the pink skirt and headband match. Now the shirt is where we may have strayed a bit. The other day Julia was at her friend's house and he gave her a butterfly tattoo. Julia on the way home said, "Hey mom look at my butterfly ratatouille." (we just recently watched that movie.) Also Julia during this holiday season continually asked us to sing "Busty the Snowman." It took quite a bit of convincing to change it to Frosty. She was just sure those chipmunks were singing about Busty.

Now moving on to my little Audrey. She's been getting into a few things lately... She likes the taste of the floss, so why not unravel the entire thing and go to town? When I tried to take a picture of her wrong doings this was all she'd let me get.
Then she proceeded to confiscate my cell phone.
You see those big blue eyes? They get us every time. She is the sweetest, calmest and most loving little girl but leave her alone for a minute and the entire toilet paper roll is unraveled. I try to punish her but then she stares at me with those big blue eyes, says "sah-ee", gives me a hug and then I just forget why I was mad at her. She already knows how to work me, dang it.

5 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

Oh man, those are two of THE cutest little girls on the planet!!! Makes me miss you guys so much, they are so darn cute. Julia's little smile, oh man, so cute! Love you guys!

Phillips Family said...

As long as she doesn't get stuck behind the couch again....

Jody said...

Funny girls!! Hey if Julia thinks it matches it matches!! Uncle Geoff would be upset at the wasted precious floss.. Go Audrey keep your mom busy.. You girls are way to cute.. Come visit soon.

Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

Annie, you were missed on New Years!!! Next time you come to Wyo...you say the word and I'm sure everyone will recreate the fondue night for you!!! You're worth it!

Unknown said...

Work it Audrey. Work it.