Disney sure does know how to work us. I don't know if it's the music, the characters, the memories of childhood or maybe just the fact that it makes you feel young again. Julia and I got a taste of this Disney Magic with a special date night to Disney on Ice. Julia wore her princess tiara and princess shirt to celebrate the exciting event. Before the start of the show I made Julia use the restroom so she could watch more comfortably. She reluctantly agreed and off we walked to use the facilities. As we were walking a loud man's voice alerts us on the loudspeaker, "The show will begin in five minutes." Julia, not in her right frame of mind, literally begins freaking out, screaming hysterically. I assure her that five minutes is plenty of time to go and take care of our business. I finally get her to calm down. As we are leaving the bathroom our good friend once again warns us, "The show will begin in two minutes." You would think Julia would have learned her lesson but this time not only does she scream but starts running frantically down the wrong aisle, waving her arms. I grab her quickly, pulling her, and lead her in the right direction. So needless to say, she was VERY excited (embarrassingly so). She just loves this stuff which makes it even more magical.
What made it even more magical was her hot date. Oh, Jansen what are we going to do when you move in only two months?
What am I going to do when Jessica moves in two months!? We have definitely been lucky to have such good friends.
Oh I just love this little girl even if the expression on her face makes it appear that I am squeezing her to death. She wouldn't even talk to me during the show she was so mesmerized by it all. She did enjoy when I would sing with her though. This girl does love to sing.
Here is the show in all it's glory. I am sure we will be seeing you again next year.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




7 comments:
I went once when I was little and it is so so magical, I LOVED it. So glad you guys went, I can't wait til Alli's older so she can enjoy the magic of it :). Can't wait to hear Julia's beautiful little singing voice soo soon!
yes we will be seeing you again next year. and dont make me cry...and this time its not about disney.
Eric says that he is dying to go see some disney princess dancing on ice with Jules and Audrey...hold him to it!
If there was one person in the entire world that we would want to see princesses and Disney on ice with...it would have to be Julia. I imagine it was a fun and memorable experience. The next step is for all of us to actually go to Disneyland.
Jansen is the luckiest boy in the WORLD!! Julia is a real catch and truly a PRINCESS! Poor Audrey I bet she feels sad! So glad you had such a great time!! It made me laugh that she was running around freaked out that the show was going to start without her.. She definitely has Phillips blood in her!
Looks like so much fun!!! Your girls are SO adorable. And I'd have to agree with Julia lookign like Bryan and Audrey more like you. Although they are both a good, cute mix of you both!! Love all the pics (especially the water park, I need to go fnd one of those, we have snow, SNOW today!)
Aw man, I missed Disney on Ice again this year... bummer. I'm such a bad mom. That looked so fun!
Post a Comment