Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Whatever

So my computer is messed up. It works on and off but when it doesn't work it takes a while to get it working again. Does that even make sense? I know many of you were very concerned that it has been awhile since I posted, and I assure you I have not intentionally made you anxious. Anxious for whatever awesome post I have up my sleeve. I went about two or three days without internet access. Now for many of you that probably doesn't seem like a big deal but all of the sudden I wasn't sure how much money I had in the bank, if I had books due back at the library or even if there was a VERY important email sitting in my inbox. Even more critical, I didn't even know if I had any comments on my blog. It was quite debilitating. Luckily now the computer is working but little bubbles telling me something is amiss are popping up constantly. I know it's only a matter of time before it bites the dust. But don't you worry. I am getting a new computer that will be faster, better and more reliable than this six year gem. I must admit this six year old computer has been a good friend of mine and I'm not sure if I'm ready to start a new relationship. But I suppose I will be happy when I turn the computer on it will actually turn on instead of giving me an error and requiring me to restart it four or five times with my fingers crossed. I will also be happy when the bubbles telling me there's something wrong stop popping up. I will especially be glad when the screen doesn't go blue with some words telling me something is installed improperly and my computer is at risk. And I will be super duper glad when I can once again post pictures and share the visit from my sister in law and other great things that are going on in our lives. So until then let's hope the computer gets here soon and I can be back in business...

8 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

Yay! So excited for you to have a new computer! I completely understand the necessity of having a computer, without ours I would be lost-not knowing how much money etc. It's amazing how when you stay home this really does become the link to the "outside world."

Heather said...

Not the blue screen of death! I'm so sorry. I know the feeling of being without internet, and for those of us addicted, there is surely some withdrawl. Glad you're getting a new computer - good luck!

Jody said...

See you soon! I wondered what was going on!

Phillips Family said...

Did you get a TOTALLY AWESOME COMPUTER? Or did you go to totallyfast.com?

John-David and Kathryn said...

You guys are always doing such fun things. What a good mom you are. I love the super hero mask/burn victim mask. What a helpful dad. You guys are just about at your half way mark!! Can you believe that you are almost done? Crazy.

Dehner Family said...

I hope your new computer gets there soon. There are too many people like me out there that rely on you to entertain us with your new posts!

Rachel said...

At least you have the knowledge that you are getting a new computer, I had to beg for months! I totally understand how you feel though. Hope you get one soon.

Bryan and Ellie said...

Oh, computer troubles. So frustrating! Glad you have a happy typing future ahead of you with the new one.