I think one of the main things we did while Bryan was on his break was eat and eat some more. Bryan actually made huevos racheros. He even made homemade refried beans with chorizo. It was delicious and I had to take a picture to document this rare occasion.We also made it over to Five Guys and tried their hamburgers and oh my goodness were they delicious. I love it when you have so much stuffed into one burger you really have to maneuver your face in order to take a decent bite. And those fresh cut fries...yummmmm.
Even Audrey got in on the action.
We also went to the mall to play. Julia found the tippy top of every animal.
Audrey was pretty brave herself.
They had so much fun together.
I hear most frequently that Audrey looks more like me while Julia looks more like Bryan. What do you think?
There is no question that Julia DEFINITELY has the exact same smile as Bryan.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




6 comments:
Those last pictures really do say it all...you and Audrey, Julia and Bryan. How does it make Bryan feel that his dlook alike is so beautiful and girly?
The food looks delicious, I haven't eaten breakfast yet and it's making my mouth water. Especially the hamburgers, I've been wanting a good one recently. Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow! I would agree, both you and Bryan have a "mini" in each of your girls. Both are so equally cute!
ok, those refried beans look scrumptious! MMMMMMMM!! And we also love five guys! We have several down south and we love it! So fun! Glad you got to enjoy some time with Bryan!
I can't believe how big Audrey looks in those pictures.. She has changed so much since we last saw you. Yummy food is such a great treat and even better when you don't have to make it! Geoff, your dad and Chuck both love Five Guys!! Wish we could sneak into Amanda's suitcase!
It is safe to say that your assumptions are correct. Your girls are getting so big, we are excited to see you guys again. Come home soon.
Five guys is so yummy...Eric and I love their burgers...face altering food...yum!
Post a Comment