Sunday, February 28, 2010

Splashing

So it's funny how one week you literally don't take a single picture and then the next week you have so many pictures it's going to take quite a while to catch up. Bryan had this last week off and we stayed and did some fun things. It was so great having him home. I literally cut myself off from the world for a week and we just hung out, ate a lot and played with the girls. So bear with me the next little while as I try and recap all that went on because it seems there is a lot.

We first went to an indoor water park which was so much fun. The girls absolutely loved it, it wasn't crowded at all and it was a little taste of summer in all this nasty winter.
Bryan obviously enjoyed himself as well as he unleashed his manliness. He only knocked down a few small children while taking this photo.
The girls and me. Julia is our little adventurer while Audrey kept a pretty tight grip on Bryan or me. I could barely get Julia to pause for a second to take a picture. She went ninety miles a minute the entire time. I bet she went down some of those slides over thirty times.
Audrey getting a splash of water.

We topped a perfect night off with some greasy pizza that the girls seriously gorged. Nothing builds an appetite more than a day at the pool.Perfect end to a perfect day. Look at those greasy napkins! Oh well, who doesn't love an extra cheesy pizza?

10 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Looks like so much fun!! So glad that you got Bryan all to yourselves this last week and were able to relax.

alliehoopes said...

honestly i'm so jealous that you've got that and we've got the pee pool with 5 de-finned fish. and i'm sure derek would be jealous of bryan because really who wouldn't? that's awesome.

Ryan & Amanda said...

That looks soo fun! Can't wait to see you guys in less than 3 days! I am a big fan of greasy pizza :)

Sara said...

Seriously so jealous of little Audrey's eyelashes! Look at those beauties!!! Glad you got some time to spend together.

Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

That water park seriously looks like so much fun...do you think they have one in Kemmerer?

Jody said...

We are definitely going to make a trip out to visit now that we know you have that cool indoor water park!! Looks like so much fun! Julia and Audrey you are the most adorable little girls!! So glad you got to spend a week doing such fun things with your parents!! Miss ya!!

Phillips Family said...

Forget the pool, let's focus on the greasy pizza!! Looks like a fun family trip. I am sure those girls will remember that for a long time.

Rachel said...

Love the water park. Wish we would have know about it when we were there! Jealous! Glad that Bryan got some time off, I know we are ready for that!
As for the vacuum, it is my mother-in-laws KIRBY and it is Awesome!!! It is the best vacuum and I can't wait until we are finally making money and I can buy one, a little newer, of course! :)

Kenny, Tara, Ashley said...

What and where is that water park??? SO FUN!!!

Nollie said...

Yes, where is the water park? so glad you enjoyed your time with Bryan.