This is one happy face. Why might you ask? Because it was a day for sledding. And yes, even in Ohio there is an occasional hill to be found.We first tried this giant snowball but soon realized that the daredevil in us needed something much larger.
So we found the tallest top of the hill and down we went. Julia literally had no fear. She faced any hill her dad would send her down. The only time she biffed it was when mom sent her down and so mom was banned.
Audrey went down once and that was enough for her. She wouldn't even let Bryan near her after her ride. This just goes to show how much Audrey is like me and how much Julia is like...
her father. Yes, this is a kiddy sled and try as Bryan might he just couldn't get it to work for him. But rest assured he gave it at least four or five tries.
The girls also played on our back deck. I thought the tree looked so pretty with all the newly fallen snow.
Julia had yet another dance recital this week. I love documenting them because I really have seen a great deal of improvement since she started taking dance. Here she is showing off her first position. Can you tell that she wasn't too excited about taking this picture? She looks like I just asked her to walk on burning hot coals.
And here is Bryan showing off his first position. He's shown a great deal of improvement as well wouldn't you say?
This picture is totally blurry but look at her face. I LOVE it. She was so happy to be up on stage.
My beautiful little girl. She did such a great job. We even made new leg warmers for the occasion.
Now for your viewing pleasure...a video of Julia zooming down the hill. It was such a fun day sledding. I loved just watching her have such a great time. Of course I turned the camera wrong so just tip your head to the side and it should seem right side up.
I have a very cute video of Julia's dance recital that will not upload for me. I will have to try again another time. Until then...
Covey Seely
6 years ago




8 comments:
That looks so fun, love her little daredevil personality! I am also loving the first positions, Bryan's looks a little too much like some lady having labor pains though :) Julia's looks beautiful though!
Wow, she is very fast on the sled!!! And Bryan looks great as a tiny dancer. We were also happy to note that Audrey was in the picture by the same stair way that is all your pictures.
I totally did the side tipped head. Okay, I want to go. Me and Julia can double on a sled.
wow..she really zipped down that hill. all that snow looks so cold, but you are right, if it has to be cold, you might as well have snow!
You should have just came home with Nana!! Why oh Why didn't you!! Glad you are enjoying the snow!! Looks like lots of fun JULIA! Audrey probably would just rather be sipping some of NANA's yummy hot chocolate! Good dancing JULS.. Wish we could watch you and your dad dance..!
Annie the whooo-hooo was so the cheerleader in you!!
Looks like you guys are having a blast with all that snow! I have been loving our great winter here in AZ but this post is making me miss Ohio's winter a bit. Funny pic. of Bryan...did you guys go down the hill by Kohl's? That is pretty steep! I bet Julia is a great dancer! You must love watching her!
Looks like you had a great time in the snow! Julia looks so pretty in her dance outfit. You should make some leg warmers for Bryan too!
Post a Comment