Now on to the second half of our trip with Bryan's family. These pictures are really in no particular order primarily because of laziness on my part in having to move them around. So in no particular order:
We were able to go to the temple with Phillip. This is all of Bryan's siblings and his grandpa. They are a tall bunch I'll tell you what. It was a really nice time to be in the temple with all of Bryan's family. Before the temple we got family pictures taken. There were eight little grand children and the temperature was not what you would call warm so I hope that we were able to get some good ones. Bryan's mom had to snap individual family pictures after the "official" pictures because after the "official" pictures the kids were "officially" done. So here is our little family.
Julia and Audrey with Alli. I don't know if there is anyone that loves my girls more than Alli. She would just cry and cry whenever we had to leave.
We were able to go to Bryan's oldest brother Jason's house and ride his horses. The girls loved it. Lucky for them they were able to ride horses again the next day with my brother in law Chuck. They were literally in heaven.
Isn't that view gorgeous? They live in a really pretty place.
We even made it to Salem pond to feed the ducks. Those nasty hissing geese were no friends of ours though. Talk about freaking a couple of kids out in a big way.
We visited some of our very dearest friends- Whitney, Travis, their kids and their dad Ken. Whitney's kids are adorable and that little Claire looks EXACTLY like Whitney. I wish so much we could hang out more often. Going to their house is always a teeny bit bittersweet because it always makes us think of Barb but we see how much Whitney is like her and how warm and inviting their home is and we feel like she is still there with us. Thanks so much Whit for having us over! Your mom would be so proud of the pictures we took.
We even ventured to the aquarium. We were able to pet the manta rays and see the cute penguins swimming around. The girls loved it and were literally running all over the place at all the cool things to see.
All in all it was a fantastic visit. Thanks to all those who hosted us, fed us, loved on my kids, laughed with us and just treated us so well. We really couldn't ask for a more wonderful family. Can't wait to do it again!
Covey Seely
6 years ago




8 comments:
???? Where do you have to go to find green grass and tulips?? Glad that all went well and that you had such a wonderful trip!! Thanks for letting us snuggle and play with your adorable girls!
How did you fit sunday clothes in those suitcases?!
It was so fun to have you here, can't wait to see you again! I would agree, I really don't think there is anyone who loves your girls more than Alli, poor thing was devastated everytime saying goodbye!
I don't think I'd heard the Falling Slowly song on your playlist, but I love it! Thanks for sharing, I may have a new favorite song.
Looks like a very fun time. Cannot believe Phil is old enough to go on a mission.
Looks like a very fun time. Cannot believe Phil is old enough to go on a mission.
Have I told you I miss your girls and think they are adorable???
I won't lie, I'm a little jealous you were recently in Spanish Fork. I had to do a double take of the picture of your kids with Whits. Since Whit no longer updates the blog, I don't see frequent photos. Love the look on Ben's face - such a boy. Your girls are darling! Julia wins for best picture smiler.
Post a Comment