Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Botanical Garden

It's been a beautiful fall here so far and we have tried to be outside as much as we can.  We took a trip to the Botanical Garden that we purchased a groupon for and were not disappointed.  It was such a fun family outing.
 They have tons of different kinds of gardens.  The girls really enjoyed exploring all of them.
 They also had lots of fall themed areas.  There was a scarecrow contest going on and lots of pumpkins.
 Audrey and I separated from the group and hiked up a hill.  At the top you could see an entire view of the city.
 It was really pretty up top.
 The highlight for Lily was definitely climbing in this hollow log.
 One of our greatest discoveries is that there is a Firehouse Subs here!  This was one of our favorite places in Ohio and we were excited to find it.  We gorged ourselves on subs and pop.  Lots and lots of pop.  I think I was swimming by the time we left.
 I did and instagram of this picture at the gardens and it was prettier than the original.  The fall leaves are just my favorite.
We also have been to the park a few times.  I love this park because it has such a beautiful view of the lake.  
 We spend a lot of time at this park because Julia is practicing soccer here once a week.  Lily has taken up as a professional tether ball player.  I think it's a requirement of living in Idaho.
 We've had some really nice nights.
 Pretty Audrey.
 I was thrilled to find this the other morning.  These two are starting to play TOGETHER.  I think it was the best day of Lily's life.  She just kept having her little doll say, "Hello.  Hello.  Hello."  Thankfully Audrey humored her for the most part.

1 comments:

Melinda said...

Wait! Lily is big enough to play!? That is crazy, and so adorable!