It was amusing watching everyone go down this slide. The little kids had no problem but every time we saw an adult attempt it, well it was pretty hilarious. The "oomps" and "ouches" we heard showed that this was a slide strictly for kids.
Riding the tractor.
Sitting with Papa.
Lily loved the petting zoo portion of the patch. They had bunnies and kittens and lots of other little animals to squash and torment.
The pony ride was definitely an overpriced success.
The hayride out to the pumpkin patch was a highlight for me. I thought it was fun and I don't think I've ever seen such a large pumpkin patch before.
Searching for the perfect pumpkin.
Lily needed a small one. Even it's smaller size didn't keep her from dropping it multiple times.
Audrey had the hardest time finding a pumpkin but was excited to find this perfect one still attached to the vine so we actually did "pick" it.
Julia found hers quickly. She was like a pumpkin finding speed racer in that patch.
My parents being photo bombed by the Lily.
Hey who is that? Oh yeah, it's me. I was there too apparently.
We took a family photo. It was the best of like three shots. I almost posted the one where Bryan slowly lifted his hand under his chin but decided this one was better.
All of us. Oh man ever since I lived in Ohio I just love a good pumpkin patch. Too much fun.




1 comments:
We miss going to the pumpkin patch with the Palmer's!
Post a Comment