It has been a spectacular autumn around here. I always love these moments in our backyard and just had to take a few pictures as the girls gathered a few leaves.
Three cute girls. With the weather being so awesome we have been outside a lot.
This Lily is a cute one.
I took Lily on a bike ride a few times while the other girls were at school
We slipped into Boise here recently and went on a hike. The view was beyond spectacular. All the leaves had changed which made it even more amazing. The hike was really pretty steep but Bryan was feeling like he could push the stroller up. Nearly every hiker we passed informed us that we were totally crazy and were never going to make it. Well we got to this point and agreed. So I took the stroller back down, with continued mockery from passerby's and Bryan and Julia went to the top. I am going to purchase a backpack for Lily this week!
Bryan took pictures at the top. Such a great view.
This same weekend we went on a Sunday walk to feed the ducks. I have never encountered such aggressive ducks and poor Audrey actually got bitten by one. I think that she felt more betrayed than anything but it was rather traumatic. Lily kept a pretty safe distance. They freaked her out big time.
So she found a friendly goat that would eat bread out of her hand.
Oooh those mean ducks.




0 comments:
Post a Comment