On Halloween day I got the girls all dressed up and we headed to Bryan's work to trick or treat and have lunch with him. Of course, before we left I had to take a few pictures of my adorable girls. I just love Halloween and how cute all the kiddos look. Lily loved this costume and particularly the headband. I was shocked, but she wanted to keep it on the entire day. She loved showing off to all the ladies at Bryan's office.
We bought eye tattoos and I saved them for the actual Halloween. I wasn't sure how they would turn out but I was so happy with the result. They really looked awesome and added to the costume so much. Everyone was so fascinated by them. I should have let them all think I painted them on.A close up of my kitty.
Cutest girls. You can imagine, there was lots of candy given.
When Julia got home we got everyone ready for the night. Bryan was on call and I was so so so nervous he was going to miss out on everything because he had an induction scheduled that day. Thankfully the starts alligned and he was able to spend the entire evening with us. It was perfect. You just can't predict when those dang deliveries are going to happen.
We had some friends over and ate some soup and my friend's delicious rolls. It is so fun to trick or treat with friends. She also made some pumpkin bars that were life changing. I'm not even exaggerating. I had no interest in candy, but I did eat about six of those pumpkin bars. Melt. in. your. mouth.
Ladybug Lily with Bumblebee Hannah.
We went to a neighborhood trunk or treat that some friends in the ward were hosting. They did a little spook house and decorated. It made for some really fun trick or treating.
Lily was pretty stoked when she discovered they put treats in her bag.
Oh man, they are too cute at this age.
One of the homes was completely decorated. The brother from our ward gave out KING sized candy bars and had snacks for the parents. It really was amazing and so fun for everyone.
I had to take some pictures of the decorations inside. They go all out.
So many pumpkins. They decorate every single room. It's a sight.
I had to take a picture of what a beautiful night it was. I love it when trick or treating happens in relatively nice weather. We hardly needed coats until it got dark. After the trunk or treat we walked around our neighborhood while Bryan handed candy out with Lily. The homes are a bit spread out in our neighborhood so the kids got tired pretty quick, which wasn't a bad thing. I was shocked when we got home at the quality of candy they got though. It seems like those nasty smarties or bubblegum always sneak in but not this time. It was a really fun night.




1 comments:
They all look so adorable in their costumes! So cute.
Post a Comment