Friday, December 18, 2015

Back to School PIctures

A girl from our ward was advertising a Back to School mini-photography session and I decided to jump on it.  I am so glad I did.  They turned out so cute and I love each and every one of them.  So much better than the yearbook school pictures that's for sure!

She had these adorable desks set up.  
 Oh this Lily is just too sweet.
 Poor Audrey was getting her hair curled before pictures and fainted right in the middle.  She has never done anything like that before and was feeling pretty yucky after the fact.  I really wanted her picture taken though so she pulled through and still looked as beautiful as she always does.
 I love this one of Julia.
 My sweet girls.  I probably should have brought Grace but she wasn't starting any kind of school so I didn't even think about it.
 So cute.











0 comments: