Friday, December 18, 2015

School 2015

The time has come for school to start.  You know it's true love because Bryan braved the mall with us and let the girls go to Claire's to pick out some jewelry.   We even treated them to some delicious pretzels.  It was a good way to kick off the new school year.
 We went and met the girls' teachers.  I think they are both going to have a good year.  I can't believe they are starting fourth and second grade.
 The official first day came.

Julia 4th Grade.
 Lily Preschool.  Well not quite.  She starts next week but she had to get up and dressed like her sisters.  She was really into the posing.
Audrey 2nd grade.
All my sweet girls ready to face a new year.
Heading in.  I am just so thankful it's not a new school again.  It's so much easier sending them where I know they are familiar with things.
Poor Lily felt some serious ripped off when they left.  She was so disappointed.  It took me quite a while to snap her out of it.
But the reunion when they were done with school was extra sweet.  
Bryan was on call the first day of school so when the girls were done we went and picked up donuts and visited with him for a while.
They had to report back on how the day went.  Thankfully there were lots of familiar friends and it looks to be a good school year for both of them.
Meanwhile, this little precious just looks super sweet sleeping snug in her crib.  I just adore this sweet little baby.
And Lily has a fun playmate to torture while the sisters are at school.  Lily is actually an excellent big sister and helps me so much at home.  I really enjoy the extra time I get to spend with both of them.

0 comments: