Friday, December 18, 2015

Meeks 2015

Before I get into this year's addition of our Meeks Cabin family reunion I have to put a cute picture of my sweet Grace.  She just keeps growing.  She's sitting up like a pro and just keeps us all smiling.
 Julia also started soccer right before we left.  She feels a lot more confident since she had her soccer camp this summer.  Her team struggles a little bit but we are seeing lots of improvement.  Julia is actually playing really well, so that's been fun to watch.
 I just love the drive to Meeks.  I think the Uintas are so beautiful.
 Lots of time was spent fishing at this beautiful spot.
 Lily with her cousin Lia.
 Bryan caught so many fish.
 Papa hanging out with Lily.
 It was fun to sit back and watch all the fish being caught.
 Julia was determined to fish on her own.  She did pretty good.
 Audrey helped reel one in.
 We also picked cattails.
 Getting the fish off the hook.  We always left this job to daddy.
 Audrey got up close and personal with her fish.
 Grace spent a lot of time sleeping and walking around in the walker.  She was a good little girl.  She didn't sleep great at night but I had pretty low expectations so we were good.
 Carli of course did not disappoint and painted all the faces.
 Lily loved her butterfly.
 Cute rainbow.
 Julia wanted a tiger.  She's really into a book series called Warriors.  I think she gave Carli the difficult task of trying to duplicate one of the characters.
 Fun in the lodge.
 More fishing.  Julia was thrilled with this catch.
 Some friends showed up with their side by sides and gave everyone rides.
 Julia is always climbing.
 More face painting and t-shirt making.
 So nice to have a phone-less dad for a weekend.
 Adam hurt his back very seriously so they were only able to come up Sunday evening.  Those twin boys are too cute.
 The feast was more than a hit.  Delicious.
 Cutest little matching t-shirt girls.
 The ones who make it all possible.
 These little twins thought Bryan was awesome.  Probably because he is.

0 comments: