Preschool finally arrived. Lily was so excited she could hardly stand it. She carefully laid her outfit out the night before and is thrilled with her kitty back pack. This Lily makes us so happy with her cheerful attitude and enthusiasm for life.
Her teacher is so excellent. This is her first year having a preschool in her home but she is just amazing. She really loves the kids and is so organized. Lily adores her.It was a success!
And now I get a couple of hours to love on this crazy haired beauty. Those cheeks get kissed and kissed.
Having the girls at school means Lily gets a little more one on one time which is fun for her. We went for this great walk and stopped at the Botanical Gardens. It is so pretty. We stopped by a park and let Lily play as well.
Then we grabbed the most delicious lunch downtown. Bryan's reuben was the best. Bryan takes Monday mornings off and every once in a while we do something fun like this.
Lily also started tap dance. She starts the class with a little tumbling and then does tap. It is adorable and the class size is nice and small so I feel like she is really learning.
She goes with her best friend Clara, and they also go to preschool together. I am so thankful that she has this sweet friend in her life. They are just adorable together.
Lunch is fun with these two every day. This day I fed Grace mixed vegetables and Lily was certain I was feeding her grass. "Ew, mom are you feeding her grass? That's gross."
We had an early Friday out and headed over to the Great Salt Lake Preserve. It was so beautiful and fun for the kids to run down the boardwalk and up the structures. I am always amazed at all the beautiful places we have to visit around us.
Look at all that grass! It was pretty marshy and then the Lake is beyond.
The weather was just amazing.
Fun friends. They climbed all over the structure behind them and played for a really long time.
Such a beautiful day. Hints of fall are sneaking in the weather and I don't mind it one bit.












0 comments:
Post a Comment