The most exciting thing this week was getting this...
Hooray! A cell phone finally. We have gone three years without one and since Bryan is going to join the world of employment soon, and after a mix up of picking Bryan up at basketball and going to the wrong place and having no way of getting a hold of one another, we finally got cell phones. I love the pink, even though Bryan thinks it's lame, and it has opened up a whole new world to me. I can get a hold of ANYONE now! It has been great and I think we have appreciated them even more since it has been so long since we've had one.
In honor of spring and the popcorn trees that are showing up with the warm weather we made popcorn trees for playgroup. You can see the kids are doing their popcorn hands. They loved eating the popcorn more than gluing it and I'm pretty sure that a few of them ate popcorn with glue on it, but they had a great time anyways. I am not teaching preschool this year and these poor young kids have to put up with my silly ideas.
We went to the park twice this week. The weather is perfect and I can't help but take advantage. Julia is a miniature Bryan and has no fear of anything. I can't believe all the thing she's willing to try. I was not nearly as brave as a child. So here she is on the fire truck with two of her buddies Hannah and Alyssa.
Other than that, my brother and sister in law had their baby. They named her Jenna Ann, and I am very excited to see her. Congratulations! Bryan's brother and his wife also had a baby this last little bit and they named her Brynlynne. We are so excited for all the new cousins!
Covey Seely
6 years ago




11 comments:
Wahoo on the cell phone--you will wonder how you have made it thus far without it--crazy how much we "need" them these days. The park was great today and Alyssa loved running around with Julia as usual. We must pack the time in!!
Tyler needs someone like you in his life! I cannot stand doing art projects. What a great idea to keep a bunch of kids busy for a while though. I may have to get some ambition one day and steal it.
I love your new cell phones!!! Um, can I borrow twelve cents for the next girls' night?!
wow..that's a busy life..cell phones, popcorn trees and parks...how will you ever handle another baby!!!;)julia is so lucky to have you as a mom!:)
Yeah, a cell phone. Brian and I still only have 1 cell phone and he has it most of the time, but soon that's going to change and he's getting his own. Yippee. We didn't even get that one until the summer before we left Ohio. Yes, I know exactly what you were and are going through! :0) I love the pictures of Julia and her buddies. I'm glad the weather's been nice out there. We're teased every once in a while with some nice days, but then the gray skies and bitter cold wind come and ruin our fun. Oh well. How are you feeling, by the way?
Yay! Congrats on the cell phone. That is so awesome. Isn't it great?! You guys are so good to have gone that long without one. I'll admit, I wouldn't want to!
The pics of the kiddos are so fun...and what a fun playgroup! We want to join.
As for Julia's hair...it is so adorable all long and straight, but I do love her curls too. What a cutie she is. Isn't it so much fun to wonder what the other one is going to look like. I see you only have 30ish days left....doesn't it just FLY by!!!
cell phones are a blessing but also a bother sometimes.... thats great you got one and you have great taste you and i have the same phone color and all i love the colored one too so....
Love your new phone. Sorry I missed the park on Friday, Isaac actually took a nap. Wow!! Love your blog and all the cute ideas you still have and still do even though your not teaching pre-school.
Congrats on moving on up from the stone ages. Don't you love it?! You'll have to blog about how many mins. you use in a month...I'm sure you'll be surprised.
Can't go wrong with a pink cell phone. I have the same one and love it. (Mike hates using it - what it the deal with men and their pink phobia :)
Congrats on the phone! And I know what you mean about letting your "teacher" stuff out on the little kids... It looked like a lot of fun though. 32 days to go on the ticker!
Post a Comment