Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Piano and Princesses

I had my piano recital this week and it turned out so great! I have the best little students and I am just so proud of how well they performed. It always amazes me to see how much they progress from recital to recital. I love these little performers and I have enjoyed teaching them. I have four moving this next week and it makes me so sad to see them go, but I am grateful to have been their teacher and I hope that they keep up the good work and keep in touch! I also really hate pregnancy photos, but we only have 3 1/2 weeks left so ready or not here it comes.
I see you may notice that little Hannah makes an appearance on our blog frequently, but she and Julia have been best little buddies since they were tiny. This is a picture of when I first watched Hannah when she was like 5 months old. They are best of friends and Melanie and I often talk about how much we have loved watching them grow and play together. They are moving here in a few months and I am SO sad to see it happen. I don't know what Julia is going to do without Hannah. We love her so much and have been so lucky to have such good friends. I also don't know what I'm going to do without Melanie! I feel so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life. Melanie and I talk way too long on the phone and she is always willing to listen to me gripe about the terrible twos and the pains of pregnancy and it's so wonderful because she is going through the exact same thing. I wish Arizona wasn't so far away!
Here are the partners in crime playing princesses. They just giggle, dance, sing and act so silly. We went from pretending to be pirates to princesses in a matter of ten minutes. They traded crowns and dresses and have so much fun. Thank you for playing with us Hannah!


I had to post this picture because Julia thought she looked so beautiful on Sunday. I got this dress a while back and she has been begging me to wear it. I don't know why she loves it so much but every time she sees it she hugs it and begs me to let her wear the princess dress. She wanted to put a crown on but we told her that might not work at church. She settled on her new Jasmine glass slippers (her white sandals) and I must agree, she is a pretty princess.



4 comments:

Phillips Family said...

Life will end without Hannah!!!!

Kara said...

I hope one day I'm as cute as you are pregnant!

Kara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emilyy said...

That is so cute to see a baby picture of Julia. I can't wait to see what her little sister looks like.