Friday was officially Bryan's last day of medical school! I can't believe how fast four years has flown by. I just have to take a little minute and let him know how proud I am. After working graveyard shifts as a CNA all through undergrad, taking that nasty MCAT, applying and anxiously awaiting acceptance letters, getting through independent study and taking so many tests, getting through third year rotations and taking those awful Board exams we made it. I don't think I ever realized how much work it would be, but I also don't think I could have ever realized how much he would learn and grow as a person. It has been such a great journey and I couldn't be more proud. I just can't believe we are finished!
Future doctor in the making?
You can tell he's got great skills. I especially love the glasses.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




11 comments:
Congratulations guys! That is so awesome!
Congratulations! No one really understands what it takes to get through all that! But it is such an accomlishment. I really wish that we could be there for Bryan's graduation like you were there for Austin's. You are truely wonderful friends. We really miss you.
Congrats! That is such a HUGE accomplishment. I love that you said "We did it" because it really did take both of your efforts! High fives all around.
congrats! what a FAMILY accomplishment! i really think his new female OB patients will love those glasses!
Congrats! That's so great! Just in time for this baby to be born!
Congrats again and again! That is such an incredible accomplishment! And love the spring pics too. Oh I wish spring would stay here!!
I can't believe four years is already over--it flew by too fast! On to the next exciting and long phase:).
Congrats to the both of you!! Keep up the great work.
I can't believe you're done. Congrats!!! I would be lying if I said I wasn't jealous:)
wow! i can't believe you made it! its actually a big relief to find out that its possible! :) i kind of feel like the day james is done with med school is like the resurrection... i know it will happene someday but its really really hard to imagine. :)
we're really happy for you guys!
Congratulations. Is is it so werid to think that's going to be all over in a month? How exciting!!!
Post a Comment