Yesterday in celebration of our new little one on the way I had a get together with some of my friends. We ate at Panera, chatted and had a great time. I often think about how lucky I am to have such wonderful, supportive friends and I know I do not deserve such great ones. I want to thank all of you that came. You cannot begin to know how much it meant to me and how blessed I am to be surrounded by such wonderful and talented (you know who you are) people. I love you all so much and I am so glad I get to raise my little family with such great examples and friends all around me. You all are the reason I needed to stay in Ohio for four more years and couldn't bring myself to leave!
So many cute girls! Monica, Brooke, Jessica, Kristy, Sarah, Kandice, her mom Kathy and Sarah.
Donna, Melanie, Brittney, Sarah, Tracy, Cara, Kara, Candice and Emily.
My old Children's World Crew. I love that they came to see me, they were so much fun to work with. That was two and half years ago! I can't believe how time flies.
Emily and Ruth (who is having her baby this Thursday, Good luck!!). Thank you again and I had such a great time. I want to especially thank Cara for putting it all together for me! I felt so silly having another shower for another girl, but leave it to such great friends to make it special. Thanks again! You are the best.
I haven't taken but maybe two pictures since I've been pregnant, and I decided the puffy faced in pain picture that always gets taken on your way to the hospital was not the one I wanted to remember. So since I actually got my hair fixed today and peeled myself off my special spot on the couch that the majority of my day is spent, I had Bryan take a picture. I suppose this is my 37.5 week picture. My family has only seen me 18 weeks pregnant with this one, and I didn't want anyone to miss out on my full pregnancy glory. Such a delightfully uncomfortable time.
Julia is not used to pictures being taken of anyone but her, so she is making an appearance. She is carrying a bag from the shower (the one that said NO gifts, but once again too many wonderful friends!) Donna gave her a movie so she wouldn't feel left out and she has been carrying it around in her bag for two full days. It is "her prize". Julia told me that the baby could have all the clothes, very thoughtful of her.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




16 comments:
Oh my goodness Annie- You look so cute. You definately do not look like you are going to have a baby in a couple weeks- you are tiny (although, I'm sure you feel ready as ever for your little girl to come!!) How exciting. I was glad to hear from you. I've seen your brothers and Carli in church and wondered when you were going to stop by and visit - but I now see you are in Ohio!! Julia is such a cute little girl with beautiful blonde hair. It's crazy how fast time flies, so I am glad that I get to catch up on how you are doing. Congrats on the graduation- that's got to be a huge relief! Good luck with the little one, it's close!!!!
Um, hello - thanks for having a baby so we could get together! Maybe once the baby is here we can make some more fun things for her and Julia!
You look so little. Seriously. All that walking...
you are TOO cute for having a baby in 2 weeks.
You are so cute, Annie!! You look great!! I'm glad you had such a wonderful baby shower! Oh, how I miss all of those showers with so many amazing friends!! I love all of the pictures! Please tell Ruth good luck and congrats for me. Is she having a boy or a girl? So exciting. Good luck to you also! ;0)
I'm sad I couldn't make it Annie, I was planning on it but must have come down with something that morning. It looks like a lot of fun. :)
It looks like you had such a fun group there - I'm so bummed I wasn't able to come! You look great, don't kid yourself. All that working out is paying off big time - you in no way look like you are going to have a baby in 2 weeks!
Brandon thinks that we just make up every excuse we can to get together! It's true but so much fun to go out and visit! And I think having a baby is a good reason to go out! We are so excited for you to have this baby! Can't believe it's only a couple weeks away!
Hi Annie. I feel sad that I couldn't make it. I was out of town. At least Emily could go, and represent the VTs. :)
Anyway, it looks like you had a lot of fun. I can't believe how soon your baby is coming! How exciting.
Annie, you seriously do look amazing. The shower was so fun, it's always great to have some girl time! We're so excited for this little one to arrive!
I'm sad I missed it and glad you waited for me to get back to have the baby! You look so cute. I can't wait for the big arrival. You know who to call. Good luck!
So Annie, you make me totally sick!! You are smaller than I am right now, and I am weeks behind you! Now there is no way I will show you any pictures of me. So just so you are clear, I think that you look GREAT right now, and I am 100% completely jealous.
Oh Annie!
I hated that I was unable to attend your fun shower. But know I really was there in spirit. If you need any more baby braclets please let me know.
You are such a cute pregnant lady. But I am really looking forward to seeing the next cute little palmer.
Wow Annie you look really good! Best wishes for your next two weeks!
So sorry I missed it - I heard it was a great party! I agree with Jessica and Kiki that you are looking fabulous - third trimester and all. Good luck!
That was so much fun. We're going to need another good excuse to get everyone together at Panera again. And by the way, you look so cute- can't believe Audrey's going to be here so soon!
Post a Comment