So we're home! I wanted to post some more pictures because it always amazes me how fast the baby changes every day. First of all I want to thank everyone for their help with Julia, nice comments and phone calls. We have so much support from so many people and it means so much to us. We are all doing great and glad that my mom is able to come and stay with us for a while. We definitely love our little girls!
Our good friends the Yeates came to visit and we have already decided Audrey and Molly will be best of friends.
Our sweet little Audrey. She looks quite a bit like Julia but she is changing and getting her own look as well.
This is after we liquored her up. Our camera has a slow flash. Her eyes were open but of course when we took the picture her eyes half closed. She has TONS of hair and I think this picture shows the massive mop. I love it!
Julia has certainly not suffered since Nana came. Princess pj's were a very big hit and Eric and Aimei gave her the stuffed Pinky Pie pony which has not left her side. It must be a big hit because it has since replaced Bobo the kitty as her sleeping companion. She has been so happy since Nana has come and has loved all of the fun presents. Thank you so much Aimei for Pinkie Pie. You have no idea the joy you have given a two year old.
My cute girls. I couldn't be more happy with how blessed we are. They are both so beautiful and we are so lucky-even if Bryan will be dealing with a lot of girls stuff of the next 20 or 30 years.
The proud daddy. I think we forgot how much we love these tiny little newborns. It has been so much fun.

Julia loving her little sister. She loves to help change her diaper and give her the binky. She has been a very good helper.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




22 comments:
We love the pics. We want you to come back over here so we can see her. Hope Julia hasn't done anything too crazy to Audrey.
Gotta love all that lucious hair!! She is such a cutie.
Oh yeah, call me when you want to send Julia over. ethan keeps asking when they can play again.
Congrats!!! She is beautiful. Let us know if you need anything.
Congratulations guys! Audrey is such a beautiful little girl! We are so excited for you!
Hey, nice headband!!!
We are so happy for you guys! It looks like you are all doing well. Julia and Audrey are both soo cute! I am a little envious of all that hair.
Congratulations! Seeing those pictures of your brand-new baby reminds me of how wonderful and sweet newborns really are. They grow up so fast.
I can't believe that hair!
What a beautiful baby with so much beautiful hair! Can't wait to meet her!
Congrats on little Audrey. She is darling. I am so glad everything went great.
Gorgeous child, guys - love the cute headband.
Audrey is a doll! At church on Sunday, they barely had time to announce her birth since there were 3 others that week--crazy. Maybe you ran into the others at the hospital.
Congratulations! Audrey is beautiful. I am so excited for you! You need to get to Utah so I can see your beautiful girls!
Congratulations, Annie! She is so absolutely beautiful! And congratulations also on not having to be pregnant anymore...at least for the next 2-3 months. :)
Congrats on the baby. She came on a great day, my birthday. Very cute. WE'll have to come see her sometime.
ahhhh! she is so sweet! what cute little girls you have!
Lots of cute, cute baby! I'll give you a call in the next few days and I want Julia to come over.
Hey you guys, congratulations!!! Audrey is just beautiful ! With all that hair she will need to see the hairdresser soon !!! She is just as darling as Julia !!!
Enjoy each and every minute !!!
Annie congratulations on your little audrey!!! thats my sister-in-laws name as well... She is absolutely beautiful
I love all that hair! She is a BEAUTFIUL little girl! Congratulations again!
Congratulations you two! Glad to hear everything went well. You better be sure to stop at our house in Spanish Fork next time you go to visit Brian's family so we can meet Audrey, and Kenzie can play with your girls.
What a beauty! Congratulations to you guys. I am so glad that everything went well and that you have your mom to help out. We are sure going to miss your cute little family.
Post a Comment