My little Julia got her first haircut the other day. I think she looks so big in that cape! I decided that if I got the ends trimmed there would be less tears in the morning and the curl would bounce a bit more. I was definitely right. Her hair has been so much easier to manage and it looks so much better.Kristi is the best! She was so sweet with Julia. Thank you Kristi for being the best and for being so good to us. I hope you know how much we love you.
We had to give a CHEESE during the haircut as well.
Also, I had another little get together with the med school girls. We have been such great friends through the past four years and we had such a fun lunch together. Thank you so much for everything! They have been so supportive and I am so glad I could spend the last four years with them.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




6 comments:
Annie~
Hope you are hanging in there. Hey I saw in one of your pictures from a shower you had that Candice Richards was in that picture. She and her husband were in our student ward in Ogden. Tell her hello for me. What a small world!
Julia is getting so grown up, it is hard to believe it. The card you sent to my mom was so cute! Good luck these last few days!
Julia is getting so big. Makes us sad we don't get to see you and her more often.
Hope your birthday was good!
Annie! You are for sure the best blogger on my list. I don't check your blog for a few days and you have three new posts! I love it. I wanted to write you yesterday but things got a little busy.. but Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day!... Also Julia is so cute! I love all of the pictures of her.
It'll be hard saying goodbye to most of your med friends. What a grand group of girls.
Post a Comment