Thursday, May 8, 2008

The Few Last Moments

Since Julia's days as an only child are numbered, we have tried to do some fun and special things. We spent a day at the zoo, and the weather was perfect. We then went and ate lunch and then got ice cream to top the day off. Julia got her own ice cream and they put little gummy eyes on it and gave her a star ring. Even a week later she is still talking about it. She even remembers what color the little eyes were. It has been so great spending a little special time with our girl.

If you look closely you can see the pink and green eyes. You can also see the pink star ring she was given. It is amazing how such small things bring so much joy.
Ah, the chocolate beard. Yummy.
Bryan got a little carried away with all of the ice cream. He couldn't get enough. The waffle cone was mine. I figure at this point I might as well splurge as much as I can.
These are just some cute pictures I took of Julia.

I had to take this picture because this is what our table looks like every single day. Such a girl! I think that the princesses were riding the ponies and they were all going to the store to buy groceries. I love it.

1 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

I am so excited for you guys! It looks like you had a lot of fun, Julia looked very happy! Love you guys!