It has been four years and we never could have predicted what great people we would get to go to school with. Bryan's medical school friends and their wives/kids have been the best and we are so lucky to have met and been able to spend the last four years with them. We decided to make one last trip to Hocking Hills with a few of them to celebrate the end of a great four years.
Conkle's Hollow the famous OHIO. We will forever be Buckeye fans that's for sure.All of the kids. Julia was stuffing as many marshmallows in her face as would fit. I think she had about ten before I could get her to stop.
Julia by the camp fire. I don't think she has had more fun in her entire life. She ran and played so hard that she is still making up for it with sleep. She's lucky to have so many little friends that love to run and play with her.
The whole group. I can't believe we got such a great picture with a camera timer, but I'm so glad we did. I think Hocking Hills is the most beautiful place!
Julia and her dad on our Old Man's Cave hike. I will be honest, we didn't hike very far considering the nine month pregnancy condition of the mother, but Julia loved the waterfalls, bridges and especially the....
TUNNELS!
Roasting marshmallows. Who needs to roast marshmallows when they are obviously so delicious right out of the bag in mass amounts.
Julia's hands and face were completely black by the end of the night. I have never seen such a dirty little girl. I love that she played so hard and had such a great time!
Julia and sweet little "Sissa." They are such good little friends. She is going to just have to stay here and not move to Texas.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




4 comments:
Looks like you had a lot of fun. Good thing you didn't go into labor. Brian could have handled it though.
What a fun little getaway! Alyssa loved following Julia around as usual and still says/asks "Sissa more marshmallow." So where is our trip next year?
I can't believe we've lived here for 8 years and we haven't been to Hocking Hills. It looks so fun. You've inspired me to go.
I wish you would have had Audrey out there. She surely would have become the outdoorsy type. Okay no, I would never wish that upon you.
Post a Comment