It finally came! We have been enjoying every minute of this beauitful spring and are so happy that it's here. I honestly think there are few places as beautiful in the spring as Ohio. The blossom trees and the eighty degree weather have certainly put a smile on my face and spring in my heavy step. We have been spending as much time as possible outside. Bryan planted flowers and we got Julia a turtle watering can to help out with the watering responsibilities. I don't think she could possibly be more pleased. She begs and pleads. Looks like the flowers will be well hydrated this year.
We have enjoyed eating our lunch on the deck. I love how excited Julia gets over little things, and eating on the deck for lunch is one of them. She thinks is such a treat and it's something that I enjoy doing with her.
We have been on LOTS of walks. I can't get enough. On the streets where we live they are lined with blossom trees of all colors. I just love the smell when they are all in bloom, how pretty they look lined up along the street and that when the wind blows the little blossom petals breeze through the air. Last year there was an early freeze which killed many of the blossoms. I am so glad that it was not the case this year.
Julia outside of her house and me desperately trying to get her to pose for one more picture.
Covey Seely
6 years ago






10 comments:
You continue to speak of these alleged walks, none of which involve stopping by my house.
Hi Annie,
Your little girl is so cute, and so grown up. The last time I saw you was in Evanston (at Walmart, remember?) and I think you were pregnant. Wow, it really has been a long time! So, only another month before your second arrives?! How exciting. I've been reading your blog; its so much fun to see you & your family, and what you've been up to lately.
i LOVE the smell of those trees...julia's pics are so cute!:)
I am so sad to see those pictures and see how much Julia has grown in the last little while. We sure miss you! I am glad that I got to talk to you today.
Oh, how I miss Ohio right now!!!! It was actually a beautiful day here today, but it's supposed to be in the low 50's again on Wednesday. Ugh!!!! Please send some of your "Spring" our way!! ;0) I love all of the pictures of Julia! She is such a cute girl!!
I'm glad you guys are getting out and enjoying the good weather we've FINALLY been having! Cute new background by the way!
Love the slide show. Also, will you email me so I can send you a blog invite? We went private. :)
jndrysdale@gmail.com
Thanks
I love our neighborhood right now--we need to go for more walks together!
I cannot believe how big Julia looks in these pictures! It has been an awesome spring hasn't it!
i was only planning on commenting once on your blog today, but i couldn't help myself. seriousy though, how cute is she?
she gives all our kids a lot to live up to! :)
Post a Comment