Look who found her hands! It's been a while but it's always a fun time when they are so fascinated with their hands and can't get enough of them. She is uncoordinatedly trying to shove them in her mouth as much as possible.
So do they look alike? I think Audrey has a look all her own, but there is definitely some similarities. Julia ADORES her sister and can even spell her name. She loves to be right in Audrey's face, but she is really sweet and gentle and I couldn't ask for more than that. She also calls her "honey" all the time. She is quite the little mother.
Audrey is also rolling over from her tummy to her back pretty consistently and laughing like crazy. You can hardly even look at her anymore without a big gummy grin. She is becoming this little person and I think this little person is pretty dang cute.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




4 comments:
I can't believe Audrey is rolling. They are so dang cute!
Soo beautiful, both little girls. I would agree with you that while there are some similarities, Audrey has a look of her own. I am so excited to see you guys!! It will be so fun to play with Audrey and Julia!
I need to see these tricks of hers! I only see her when she is being held...let's have a performance at my house.
Oh my gosh your girls are soooo dang cute! I'm glad you found my blog. I was so happy to help, anytime. Next time rather than passing Audrey all over the place just come straight to me :) Even with her screaming she is such a cutie!! Glad I could help. Your blog is really cute!
Post a Comment