Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A Visit To Wyoming

So I made the journey on the airplane by myself with both girls and survived. Julia just watched a movie the majority of the time and Audrey probably slept for 3 hours of the flight. Granted Audrey screamed for probably fifteen minutes straight and Julia spilled water all over and started freaking out, I say all in all we did pretty well. Now we are just enjoying being with family and playing with cousins. Julia has played so hard that she managed to fall down the stairs, get caught in the door and smash her knee. Ironically enough when she fell down the stairs she bruised her nostril like she did a year ago when she fell out of her crib. I do believe it takes a special talent to bruise your nostril once, let alone twice. My brother Geoff and his wife Jody had little Jenna one month exactly before I had Audrey and we had to do pictures of them together. Audrey is taller and bigger than Jenna, but nobody said I didn't make them large. They are so cute and we couldn't get enough of their sweet little smiles.

It was so funny because Audrey would flail her arms as she often does and every time it hit Jenna's mouth she would start sucking on it. Audrey got a good lick every once in a while.

These are all of the Phillips Grandchildren. It is always so fun to come home and let Julia get reaquiainted with her cousins. They are so cute and fun to play with. Julia will be sleeping for days to make up for all the playing.


Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

alliehoopes said...

Are you still here because you need to come play!!!!!!!!!!!

Kara said...

I was wondering how your plane ride went. Did you stop by on Sunday, I hope not cause I was looking forward to it all day and then we were in and out and in and out all day!

kiki comin said...

i'm so glad you survived! enjoy your family..let us know when you get back so we can get together.:)

Candace said...

Annie! You're so brave to take Both your girls on a plane by yourself. Glad you survived. Looks like all the cousins had fun together. I bet your parents enjoy having their kids/grandkids around.

Nadia said...

Annie I am in awe of how well you are doing with two kids and especially with a husband who is MIA. You put me to shame with your positive attitude. Whenever I want to whine that Spense isn't around I think of you - thanks!

candice said...

i'm glad your plane ride went well those are always a little scary. how fun to play with cousins. we will have to do something when you get back.

Eric & Aimei Phillips said...

CUTE CUTE CUTE!!!! What's with Dylan's girlie shirt?! Glad you guys are here and SO excited about MEEKS!!!

Unknown said...

Oh yay, I am so glad it went okay. I know you still probably hated it, but it's over right? Have fun!

Dehner Family said...

The plane with two kids alone is the most terrifying thing in the whole world to me. Good for you! I really wanted to see a picture of a bruised nostril... Not sure if I've ever seen that before.

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Nice going Julia on the bruised nostril, again--man she has got some skills!! I just about called you yesterday morning and then I saw your post. Have fun with family and we will have to catch up when you get home.

Laurie said...

Wyoming?? Or shall I say WHY???-oming.

:) You know I'm just giving you a hard time.

Aren't cousins fun for the little ones? Hope Julia heals up soon with no further accident!