Friday, August 1, 2008

You Can Never Get Sick of a Good TAG

My sis in law Aimei tagged me and since I am spending ALOT of time at home with sleeping children I thought I would do this instead of more important things I ought to be doing like cleaning.

Four things I like/love about Bryan:

1)He doesn't take himself too seriously. By doing so, he makes me laugh constantly and I need a LOT of laughter in my life.

2)He is always willing to help others, even if it is an inconvenience. This is something I strive daily to work on that is a very natural thing for him.

3)He helps me around the house and with the kids. I feel guilty all the time because he is downstairs folding laundry or sweeping the floor. Even after a 14 hour work day he still helps me with the girls and with all the stuff that needs to be done at the house because I spent my day doing things like blogging this tag rather than cleaning. It's a good thing he loves me anyways.

4) He never ever complains about my cooking, weight or my appearance when he comes home. I don't think he has ever not eaten something I've made, even if I know he doesn't really like it. It took three years of marriage for me to find out that he doesn't like sandwiches. He also never complains that I'm flabby after having a baby and if he comes home and I'm in sweats or don't have make up on. I make a much bigger deal about my appearance than he ever has.

Four Jobs that I’ve had:

Bagger at IGA (that was awesome, let me tell you)
Secretary at my dad's law office
2nd grade teacher at Copperview Elementary
Preschool teacher at Children's World

(My Favorite Four)
Ummmm...I've only had four jobs (Is that sad?). But my very very favorite was teaching 2nd grade. I cried on the last day of school. The kids thought I had lost it completely. I was urging them to go to college between sobs. They just gave me blank stares.

Four TV Shows that I watch

The Office
So You Think You Can Dance
American Idol
Without a Trace

Four Places I have been

Australia
Hawaii
Costa Rica
California (exotic I know, but I ran out of exotic ones)

Four people who email me regularly

Hilward (group emails)
Facebook
High school friends
junk

Four of my favorite foods

Seafood (I've been obsessed since I had Audrey and can eat it again)
Mexican (I enjoy a good fajita)
Cottage Cheese with Wheatables or fruit (random you say?)
Italian (pasta pasta and more pasta)

Four Places I’d like to visit (yeah, in like twenty eight years when we finally make money)
England
Italy
France
Greece

Four things I’m looking forward to in the next year
Losing the baby weight and getting back to my formal self
Watching the every day changes that happen in my girls and happen too fast
Visiting family
Those precious three week vacations and four days at Christmas/New Years that Bryan gets off


Four People that I tag
Are there any of you out there that have too much time on your hands like me!?
I suppose I will tag...
Talea (since we are new blogging buddies)
Jessica (because you are the most on top of it blogger I know)
Heather Teeples (Because you are the most upbeat person I know)
Rachel Gillette (Because you are a slacker blogger and you just had a cute new baby!)

1 comments:

Dehner Family said...

There's a man out there that doesn't like sandwiches.. WHAT??