Sunday, August 17, 2008

Wild Hair

When you have hair like this... You start to give up on headbands and you already get a ponytail.
When I asked Julia what she thought about Audrey's new hair-do she said, "Oh Audrey, that is so cute." I must say I agree, even though I have to now spend the morning fixing two heads of hair.

12 comments:

R said...

I must agree. Quite cute.
It is with chagrin that I view Bella's wild hair every day as she thrashes and shakes her head as I try to tame it with a brush. She could take some lessons from Julia and her lil sis.
On our walk tonight we hoped to see you guys. But I'm thinking that's probably A's sleeping time.
Maybe tomorrow . . .

Phillips Family said...

We can't wait to see you guys next week. Hope you are as exited as we are.

Kimball Family said...

Your girls' hair is beautiful. Claira is almost 10 months old and only has some "feathers." Jake keeps on telling me we should have shaved it off when she was an infant, like we did with Addie's hair. I just couldn't bear to do that again, though. Now I'm wishing that I would have!

Dehner Family said...

So cute! I wish I was as dedicated as you... I gave up a long time ago on doing hair everyday. Poor Morgan looks like a homeless child most days :)

Unknown said...

Not fair. She's a doll.

Nicole said...

I just LOVE her hair. So so cute. Your girls are just too adorable! Love the new blog background...well, maybe it's not new and I just haven't actually been to your blog in awhile.haha. It's just too easy to catch up with google reader!

Ryan & Amanda said...

So cute! If only we had a little hair? O/well maybe in a few years we can have a pony tail. She is so cute, we are excited to see her in person!

Kara said...

I love the ponytail! Hmm, just got your message, (it's after 6:00) guess I won't be joinging you, besides, it's Monday night and we're right in the middle of our typical hour spiritual fhe for the week! (ya right - I think we did manage to drag it our to at least a half hour though). But I LOVED "my" Julia's comment!

juls said...

Aunt Annie,

I could use those bows when you come.... I don't have any hair.. Please bring them... JENNA

kiki comin said...

I LOVE THE PONYTAIL! she is so sweet and has the greatest head of hair (and doesn't even know it yet!)

emilyy said...

So cute!! I think it will still be a long time before i have to fix hair, for now we will stick to the headbands.

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Wild hair?, no it is lucky girl!! We could have used a little more of that around our house in the beginning.
Yes, those were princess books you saw and I am afraid we are in big trouble. J.R.'s aunt sent them to her for her birthday and she ABSOLUTELY loves them. We have to read them before naps, nighttime, and all day. Lots of new names have been added to our vocabulary as well!