Thursday, September 18, 2008

Four Months

It's unreal to me, but Audrey is four months old. We went to her four month check up today and she is growing like a weed. She is 14 pounds and 25.5 inches long. She is 75th percentile in weight and 85th in height. I am always so glad to see that she is growing so well and is healthy. Audrey is getting to be such a mellow and sweet baby. She has such a calm temperament and laughs all the time. She rolls over from her belly to back easily and has even rolled from her back to her belly a couple of times. I am afraid I'm going to have a mover. She is starting to enjoy toys, but mostly loves to look around and lay on the ground. We have enjoyed her so much and even last night as I was getting her ready for a bath she was laughing so hard that Bryan and I were also laughing out loud. She always brings a smile to my face.

Just because I think it's interesting...this is Julia when she was four months. I honestly think that they look NOTHING alike but I get mixed reviews from others. Obviously there are some similarities, but I think there are more differences. Either way, I think they are both pretty darn cute.


This is something Audrey has really been enjoying lately. Toe jam anyone?

I have always heard that older siblings make the baby laugh more than anyone else, but I had my doubts. It seemed like Julia was really good at getting right into Audrey's face, and scaring her frequently, but just recently that has changed. When Julia talks to Audrey she gets a big smile and sometimes Julia can even make her laugh. When I was driving the other day Audrey was crying and Julia was holding her hand saying, "It's alright Audrey Jane, I'm here, It's okay." I think that they are going to be good little friends or Audrey will be driven crazy by her second mother. I'm hoping for the friends.
Here is a video of Julia making Audrey laugh and squeal. You can see the love for Audrey that Julia has. I just hope Audrey always loves her sister this much. I just love my girls, they make me laugh all the time.

8 comments:

Jody said...

CUTE video Anzie!! Jenna got all excited watching the video and Hankie just wanted to watch it over and over again... Cute girls.. Hope that your doing well. Wish that you were still here. It never is long enough. Love Ya, Kiss the girls

Sara said...

Oh Annie! Your girls are so fun and so cute! I love all of Audrey's hair. We just aren't lucky in the hair department. I didn't realize we are just a month behind you. Karlyn will be 4 months next month! I also LOVE the picture comparissons, I may have to try that! I hope all is happy and well with the Palmer clan. . .and you look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!! I wish I could look half as great as you. . . 4 months later! How do you do it!

Phillips Family said...

Laughing or torturing? I forsee Julia being a torturer in the near future.

Brookel said...

your girls are so sweet! my dad gets eden laughing so hard i think she's going to puke, which wasn't an umcommon thing for him to do to his own children. but she was't really a giggler when she was little. and you're so lucky that both your girls have such curly hair. Eden's is curly but she doesn't have as much as audrey's for it to look as beautiful as hers.

Ryan & Amanda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ryan & Amanda said...

I think Julia and Audrey look different, but both equally beautiful. I love your new background! Way cute, and I am glad that Alli won't be the only mover baby in the family!

natalie palmer said...

hey annie! i just got your comment and i was so impressed that you commented so early. then james said that you have something that tells you when other blogs have been updated. could you by chance share some wisdom with your clueless sister-in-law?? thanks! by the way... your girls are adorable. i can't believe scott hasn't met his cute cousins yet! we'll have to get together ...somehow... soon!

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

I can't believe Audrey is already 4 months old--wow, time has flown! What a sweetheart and I think your girls definetely have different looks which is so fun. Loved watching the video of Julia dote over her sister!