As many of you know, I do not consider myself a creative person. When Julia was born, we were VERY poor and so her room was put together with garage sales and my weak creative abilities. We got a crib for 40 dollars, a dresser for 10 and for wall decorations I had to get creative (scary). I will never forget Bryan and I sprawled out on Julia's floor painting these letters and getting excited about our new little addition. Well nearly three years later and absolutely no richer we had to do something for our little Audrey as well.
The trend definitely is pink and brown now a days and so that set the paint colors for Audrey's name. I was in luck that Michaels still carries the exact same ribbon and wooden butterflies. So even though this should have been done BEFORE Audrey came, it was done four months after she came. I could have hung it out in the hall which is where she was living until now. But since she is officially sleeping in...
the crib (HOORAY!) I have found a new sense of freedom and finished her name. We had to convince Julia that this room is not only hers but that she would now be sharing. Now, I know many of you are thinking "every one has their kid's names in block letters on the wall." Though this is true, I refer you to my previous statement about my lack of creative ability and gosh darn it when I make something creative it IS getting posted on my blog.
And for your viewing pleasure, some cute girls...(I must thank the master Sarah Walton for the matching shirts. She has two girls and some of the cutest matching outfits I have ever seen.)
And the sweetest face, eyes and wildest hair you've ever seen.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




13 comments:
You are definitely being modest. I can tell you are very creative. I love their cute little names on the wall - Love it!
you are so creative! i love it. and you can't tell me you aren't creative. i see you in primary.
Alright Annie, I didnt see you at the broadcast so maybe you didnt know that Pres Uchtdorf told us women to CREATE! It's adorable. There's no denying that's Audrey's room as well now.
LOVE them!!!
So cute Annie, it looks great! We really do miss you guys! Hope you are doing well.
You totally have me beat. Ryan actually painted Alli's name blocks. I think they look great, and I also think you are very creative. Some things never change, Julia and Audrey are as cute as ever!
so cute. you are reminding me that i need to get on the ball too. or maybe i will wait till she's 4 months old too!haha.
Woohooooo!!!! Way to go Annie!!!! Time to start your own separate crafty blog :) That all sounds a little much....I really do think it's cute.
We really like the crib, it looks very nice. Too bad Julia has to share her room, but she is a good sharer.
Annie!! This is Lucy Jackman (Sibbett). I happened to find your blog today!! Your girls are so adorable!! I am married and living in Utah! I just had a baby 2 months ago! So good to see pics of you!
I think I will have to do this one, too. You were a great cheerleader and someone I always considered to be in the "popular" crowd. Ah, highschool. You couldn't pay me enough money to go back.
Just like everyone else has said, they do look super cute and I like the brown as well. Good job for having the girls in one room and sleeping so well! It was so great to chat yesterday, we need to do it more often!!
Annie, they look so cute in the shirts! Thanks for the little shout out! haha.... And the names are adorable. You are way more creative than I am!
Post a Comment