I know you may be wondering with my daily blog posting how I could have fallen behind, but there has been much going on! First up is the official start of Buckeye Football. We were out of town for the first two games, but of course we documented the disappointing slaughter that was USC. Oh, well, we still love our Buckeyes and we must always dress for the occasion.
Love how the girls are looking at the camera.
Since mom and dad had a hat, Julia needed one as well. It only lasted for about as long as it took to take this picture. VERY short attention span, let me tell you.
Moving on...Julia attended her first birthday party. It was to her delight that it was a princess party. She was so excited and had such a great time. We actually didn't have a crown but we rigged one of Audrey's headbands to make a beautiful princess flower. It only took me ten minutes to convince her the flower is just as good as a crown.
Such a beautiful princess.
We also had our first day of preschool this week. I CANNOT believe I am old enough to have a child that is in preschool. I honestly had a difficult time sleeping the night before because I was nervous/excited for her! She goes to Miss Raquel's house and is really enjoying it.
They studied the letter B and made bugs in a jar. Julia was actually pretty good at recapping the day's events. She was quick to let me know that they had pretzels for a snack.
Audrey is getting stronger and bigger by the day. She is becoming such an easy going baby and sometimes I forget she's even there. It has been nice to have Julia go to preschool for a little bit so Audrey and I can spend a little time just the two of us.
Here's a video of Julia right before her princess party. She was being too shy to do much, but I grabbed a bit anyways and decided to post it. She has some cousins that enjoy watching videos of her since they don't get to see her very often.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




8 comments:
It is hard to believe that Julia is old enough for preschool, but I am sure she is the smartest one in her class! I am glad she is liking it!
We laughed at her smile in the picture of the bug jar. She looks pained to be in the picture.
You guys look great in your buckeye stuff. Julia's cheerleading outfit is the cutest one I've seen. And I love her pink silky shirt - Morgan has the same one! Love it (except it falls off her shoulder all the time).
Congrats on one in preschool. That's exciting.
i love the flower..and i do think it is better than a crown!:) we enjoyed the game the other night, more because of the crowd than the slaughter..thanks for the invite!:)
You seriously have the cutest kids. I was so excited to leave you a comment about how I loved Julie's face when she is holding the picture of the bug jar.. then i noticed the Adam made a comment how he loved the pic as well. So funny.:) I can't believe Julie is off to Preschool!
I just noticed that I called her Julie :) It was a typo... sorry Julia!
Woah! Look at all that hair on the little princess!
Glad things are going well for you guys!
Only 4 years 9 months of residency left for us... but whose counting! Lol!
I can't believe it has been so long since I have looked at your blog. OHH how we miss you. Just as we got settled our power went out for three days. We just got it back today. I feel so out of the loop. I am glad to be back in the blogging world. Julia is the cutest! I will call you soon. Yea my phones didn't even work. Talk about torture.
Post a Comment