I saw this on several blogs and I decided to follow suit. Here is 2008 for our family in pictures starting with...
December spending some quality time with daddy at the spectacular Wild Lights.November having the best visit from my mom and dad and admiring the beautiful fall leaves.
October celebrating Julia's 3rd and having so much fun with Halloween.
September cheering on the Buckeyes.
August having a wonderful visit back home with family.
July celebrating the Fourth and these two cute girls.
June graduation and visits from both of our parents.
May welcoming the sweetest little girl you ever will meet.
April long walks and enjoying the beautiful blossoms.
March the biggest snow storm in Columbus in about 100 years.
February taking Julia to see Disney on Ice.
January and the success of a potty trained child.
2008 has been a challenging, wonderful, busy, fantastic and crazy year all in one. Our family not only grew in number but in many other ways as well. We have been so blessed and recognize our Heavenly Father's hand in all aspects of our lives. May 2009 bring as much joy and blessings as this past year. Happy New Year!
Covey Seely
6 years ago




6 comments:
Happy New Year! Seeing all those memories made mw miss you guys. It is crazy how fast the year went.
What a great post!! I was great to see what went on with your family this year! Happy New Year.
Cute! I stole it from someone else, so no worries. I agree let's get together soon. I'll call you cause I have an idea! Oh and we have one of your toys at our house that should be returned even though Molly loves it :) Happy New Year
So fun! Wish we could see more of that "sweetest little girl you'll ever meet!"
Happy New Year!
It looks like your Christmas was wonderful. So fun to see how your girls are growing!
what a fun post and what a great year! you guys can really pack a whole lot into one year!:)
Post a Comment