My husband is so cool. Check this out. Not only do I have a super sexy husband but some pretty cute kids as well. Kara is so talented (and super fun to hang out with) and if you happen to live in the Salt Lake area she will be booking sessions from June to September. Her info is on the website I linked. Thank you Kara!
Covey Seely
6 years ago




10 comments:
we'll be in salt lake then! i dont' know if its kosher to ask this on a blog comment, but how much does she charge??
Silly Bryan!! I am so glad that he is apart of our family!! The pictures of the girls are priceless!! So stinking adorable!! Of course I am totally biased, the girls could be floating on cheese and they would still be beautiful!! Great photographer too!!
I love that Bryan is fine wearing a tutu on his head! Glad to claim him as my brother, these pictures made my day! Audrey is adorable in the teacup and I love Julia's tutu. That is the kind of tutu I wanted to make and send her-sorry I am so slow. Does she need another one?
No, you're super fun to hang out with...I'm so glad Landon has someone he can completely be himself around!
Love the photo of Audrey in the teacup! A-Friggin-Dor-A-Ble!
love those pics..loving the one of bryan and landon...looking forward to friday night.:)
Ha ha ha ha!!!
WOW BRIAN WHO KNEW YOU COULD LOOK SO GOOD IN A TUTU, NOW JUST GO GET SOME TIGHTS AND COME ONE OVER TO DANCE CLASS :) LOVE ALL YOUR PICS ESPECIALLY THE ONES OF THE GIRLS SOOOO CUTE!
Darling photos--so wish I could have Kara take pictures of my kiddos!
That is a great look for Bryan! Looks like you guys had fun. Your girls are adorable as usual. Tell Kara to come practice on us!
Post a Comment