Well obviously this wild woman...and this little ballerina with the new little leg warmers I made her...
but Julia's love right now is her new big girl bike. We bought it from a friend and I was so excited to bring it home to Julia. I knew it was a little boy bike but I thought the fact it was red would make up for the bears printed all over it. Julia tried really hard to love it but the fact that she knew it was a boy's bike made it a little difficult. So my wonderful mom (Happy Mother's Day, I love you!) bought her a basket and a windmill to put on the front and then we plastered princess stickers all over it. Now it is the coolest bike on the block and Julia rides it so well. My new love is our new jogging stroller. Now don't go thinking we are high rollers. This is certainly not the top of the line stroller, but I LOVE it nonetheless. It fills the time when Bryan is on call and gives us something to do together when he is home. It has already been well-used.
Here are a couple more of the cute girls that I get to enjoy every day. Mother's Day is a great day to reflect on how blessed I am to be a mother. These two little girls have brought me more joy than I could have ever hoped for.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




8 comments:
Seriously cute leg warmers! I think the basket on the bike made all the difference. It totally looks like a girls bike. Cute!
We loved Julia's hands in the ballerina photo...too freaking cute.
Darling little leg warmers on those cute little legs! Nice work on the bike--a basket AND a windmill, she is one lucky girl:).
Even more than the cool leg warmers, I love Julia's pose! Too cute! They are both soo darling! We miss you guys so much!
Happy Birthday, Annie!!!! Wish you were here to celebrate with us!!!
Hope you had a good b-day yesterday!!
What a proud teacher am I to see Julia doing her dance moves correctly, she is just so dang cute!
i lOVE the leg warmers! you are so talented!
Post a Comment