Sunday, August 23, 2009

Irrefutable Evidence

Dear Julia,
When you give your sister a little friendly push/shove you should try a little bit harder to hide your evidence.
Caught "wet" handed. Granted, I know you were trying to keep your pajamaed little sister from climbing in the tub with you but next time maybe dry your hands before the said push/shove. Maybe it's the lawyer influence in the family, but I'm afraid this is a crime for which you would be easily convicted and found guilty.
Glad that even with this minor offense you are still friends.

13 comments:

Ryan & Amanda said...

They really are too cute! I love the "letter" and I LOVE that we will be there to see you in less than 2 weeks!

natalie palmer said...

that is seriously so cute.

Unknown said...

Look at Audrey's face in that last one. I asked jansen this morning who was going to baptize him and he said, "JULIA!" Our kids are really screwed up.

lisa h. said...

that is too funny!

kiki comin said...

i. love. this.:)

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

We got a kick out of this! Sweet Audrey's face in that last photo too. Nice big sisterly love--too funny.

Phillips Family said...

That was very funny. We loved it.

Melinda said...

baha! I love that Audrey isn't too sure in the last picture. That's hilarious.

Camisha Gollaher said...

Darling little girls. Enough said.

Oh, but I can't stop there. I love your 200th post! I experience so much of the same things with my two little girls, but just a few months behind ya! I'm always excited to know what adventures will be in store for us.

P.S. I hate the "flat tire & dead battrey" MOST OF ALL. It's like Satan refusing to let you go to church or something...ooh, the urge not to jog/walk/run- it kills me sometimes. I totally know your frustration!

Rachel said...

HA HA!! I love it!!!!

David and Kristi Gailey said...

I love it! So funny!

Nicole said...

THis is way too funny!

Katie said...

Annie, I'm catching up on old blogs that I usually stalk and even made Jeff come and read this post because it was so funny. Your girls are darling. So beautiful. Whit and Meg said they had a great time at Carli's shower this past weekend and I'm sure you understand when I say it stinks to be the far away sister sometimes! Tell Brian hi!