Sunday, August 9, 2009

Old McDonald Had A Fry?

Since family has left things have slowed down considerably. We have just been doing some dancing...dressing up...
and being silly.
Julia has always called McDonalds "Old McDonalds." When we were driving by the restaurant the other day Bryan asked her if they had cows in "Old McDonalds." Julia of course laughed at the idea. She then said, "They could sing "and on that farm they had a fry or a hamburger or something."

She makes us laugh.

Speaking of the farm, Audrey is getting her animal sounds down. I thought we would get some video footage.



6 comments:

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Too cute! Gorilla and lion are my favorite--especially with the arm and body motions:). Here's to lots of dancing and dressing up!!

Ryan & Amanda said...

Those pictures of the girls are adorable, of course, and Julia is hilarious!

Unknown said...

Love those girls! And Old McDonald had some sweet and sour sauce too.

natalie palmer said...

seriously cute. there are so many faces of little audrey that remind me of scott. but i have to say that audrey is a bit more advanced than scott. scott roars like a lion but not because we tell him to. he just really thinks he's a lion.

Rachel said...

Oh how I miss your girls! They are growing up so fast. And are so STINKIN' cute!
Miss you.
Rach

Melinda said...

So cute! I think she's looking more and more like Julia every day. I'm so impressed with all her animal sounds!