When you make banana boats at our house, marshmallows make it into interesting places. Let's just say there are few dull moments at our house.
And I think it's safe to say that Bryan has a bad influence on those around him.
Even the children were getting involved. We just had to make sure no one shoved a mallow up their nose.Oh how lucky we are to have friends that don't judge us. Now don't you want eat yourself a boxful of peeps or a whole bag of marshmallows? (Few things in this world sound less appetizing than that to me).
Covey Seely
6 years ago




8 comments:
this is great! your husband cracks me up! OKAY, so banana boats are THE BEST SUMMER TREAT!!! do you have a firepit, or do you put them on the grill? Can we come next time?! :) don't mind that i just invited myself over! ha ha!
Where was Natalie in all this? Because we probably gave her a really bad idea...marshmallows up her nose. I feel a dr visit coming soon...
Ha, ha!
So, I couldn't find your exact headband (so I'll have to check when I get back to utah) but I did find another one for you that is even more specialer...can't wait to send it to you!!!
So funny. I am so glad that you posted that picture of Bryan. It is great! Those really were tasty. Cute pictures.
um, i think jess is all over that peeps idea. she loves them. you should go get her a whole heapload of them!:) looked like quite a fun family activity.
I love my brother! One of my favorite things about him is how he makes anything and everything so much more fun just by him being there! Miss you guys!
I love my brother! One of my favorite things about him is how he makes anything and everything so much more fun just by him being there! I have so many funny memories from our childhood years and even his post mission Sunday dinner visits-one particularly memorable one was a girls' swimsuit over the g's and shorts. He can always make me laugh! Miss you guys!
So banana boats? Am I missing out on something? Too bad that fantastic first photo of Byran can't be passed around on something like our christmas white elephant party. May just have to in some other ways...
Bryan does keep things lively and entertaining, miss you guys!
Post a Comment