Now that Christmas is over and I have sufficiently gorged myself on mass quantities of delicious food I am ready to post about the Christmas going-on's.
The girls have been cute for church these days and require the obligatory picture in front of our little tree. This tree was literally purchased by my mom over twenty years ago for 19 dollars. I remember it in my house as a child in our basement, to being strung by popcorn with Bryan our first year of marriage because we didn't have money for ornaments, to now being sat in front of by my two beautiful little girls. Christmas time certainly does bring about many memories of years gone by. I feel so grateful for what this year has brought me and overwhelmed by the many blessings our family has. We really couldn't ask for more.We have certainly been blessed with good friends. Julia had a little graham cracker gingerbread house making get together with some of her best buddies.
I love that these two siblings have identical expressions on their little faces.
My Julia.
Little Godzilla. I hot glued the houses in order to prevent any frustrations on the little ones' behalf. Audrey promptly ripped her house off the paper plate and took a mammoth size bite right out of the top. I had to dig the glue out of her mouth. Of course this was her reaction when I took a picture...the stare.
Aw, what the heck. I'm going back for more.
Ben is obviously in awe of Audrey's demolishing skills, or appalled, one or the other.Now that I've got that taken care of I can soon cover the exciting Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. I hope yours was wonderful and perfect and that you sufficiently gorged yourself on good food.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




4 comments:
I absolutely love their dresses!!! And I am so glad you've gorged yourself on food, I've done the very same thing, so much fun :) I love that Julia's sweet face, and I love that Audrey took a bit out of her house! I so wish we could be there with you guys for all of it, it looks so fun!!!
Gotta love little Audrey!! The looked super cute for Christmas. Hopefully next year you can be with us for the holidays!!
Even though I was there, I laughed out loud about Godzilla again. Why can't I remember what movie you are quoting????
Gorgeous dresses and I love Audrey's face--awesome!
Post a Comment