Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Pure Randomness

I have some random Christmasy things that have been going on and I thought I would post them in no particular order...

Julia came down the other day and asked me to put the headband on the blanket so she could be Mary. This girl has got more Christmas spirit than anyone I know.
This was the outfit Julia wore to preschool looking as cute as can be in her new tights Uncle Adam and Aunt Camille sent her.
Audrey just looks like she's totally out of it.
We went to the downtown library to see their amazing train exhibit.

Julia and Audrey got some early Christmas packages that they got to open. Aunt Jody sent some pajamas. I don't think we were supposed to open them early but one was torn a bit and I saw that they were pajamas which was perfect because Julia had to wear pajamas to preschool and the only one's she has are 3T and more like capris. I don't know what's wrong with me but I have the hardest time spending money on new pajamas when they can still squeeze (and I mean SQUEEZE) into their old ones. Jody it was literally the perfect gift. You are far too thoughtful. We were beyond excited over the jammies and even more excited at how cute they are.

Audrey will only give me this stare for pictures these days. Absolutely no expression. At least she's looking at the camera.
These are the cute tights and book Uncle Adam and Aunt Camille sent. The ruffles on Audrey's little bum are just too cute. Audrey is giving Julia a hug in this picture, but rest assured that hair pulling and tackling were done by Audrey probably minutes after this photo was taken. That Audrey is a bit of a tiny bully. Good thing her big sister that is almost double her size is a good sport. She is always saying, "Audrey you are my best friend." And then Audrey pays her back by stealing her toys.
Julia has become Audrey's protector as well. While at a friend's house the kids were playing upstairs. We suddenly hear Julia yell, "If you do that to my sister again, I'm going to POUND you!" I'm pretty sure I laughed for a solid five minutes. Pound? Where in the heck did she come up with that? I wonder what she pictures in her head when she thinks of pounding someone?

4 comments:

Phillips Family said...

The "pounding" sounds very much like a Bryan comment...hmmm. The tights look great.

Ryan & Amanda said...

Yeah I'm kinda wondering about the "POUND" comment, but at least we don't have to worry about little Audrey's safety! That is really cute though that Julia will be her protector! Love those adorable little girls!!!!

Noelle said...

they say "I'm gonna pound you" on Charlie Brown..... :) Cute girls.

Unknown said...

We ALL know where she gets the pounding idea. Natalie.