Can you tell? After a panic attack from Audrey and literally having to shove Julia in his direction, she finally was able to mumble to him what she wanted (though there's no way he heard her unless among Santa's magic is super-human hearing).
We also made my mother-in-law's famous fudge.
The girls approved.
And unfortunately so did Bryan. He had just come home from running. Nothing un-does the benefit of running like a big scoop full of fudge.
Hope you are enjoying some delicious treats this Christmas time.
Covey Seely
6 years ago




8 comments:
We made the famous fudge tonight, that stuff is really the best ever! I think I need to run to undo the damage of all the fudge I ate!
Wish you were coming home for Christmas!! We will miss you like crazy.. Glad your having a great time being busy little elves!! We love you!!
Your girls are classic with Santa--gotta love it! Okay, I am so craving some of your yummy fudge. If your mother-in-law's recipe is not a family secret I would love to get it from you. That is I guess if it is simple and something that I wouldn't mess up:)
he he he I really like the last picture it makes Audrey look so grown up.
Bryan's sweaty, hairy belly makes the fudge so much more appetizing. Hope you have a great Christmas.
Love it. That pic of Bryan is hilarious. Not to mention the pic with your girls and Santa! :) So cute. Maybe next year they will not be scared.
Post a Comment